Can someone tell me how to beat final boss Boarrior within under 13:00?

CrazyMoeMew

1 hour ago, eXiGe said:

Here's a teaser video for ya's, release day sub 14. 

This stradegy of final boss phase is totally brand-new to our team. :thinking:

Thank you a lot for sharing this video. T Shaw Killer's woodie is really remarkable in this match. And so many details like switching staffs between 2 casters are also mentionable. 

1 hour ago, TheFacelessMane said:

Y'all are well deserved record holders

Agreed.

On 2017/11/18 at 8:00 PM, Jurgens said:

can u explain the woodie tactic to taunt the boss so the boss focus the ranged attack on him, do i need a certain space in between or just cancel certain animation with lucy?

http://static.hdslb.com/miniloader.swf?aid=16471435&page=1

Here is a few of examples of Lucy's Interrupting tricks. The player of this video is the woodie in my team.

But in my view, the final boss is really difficult to interrupt by Lucy. You may not try that in a non-friend match.

Woodie's main task in the final phase is to cast Lucy to protect your teammates from the AOE of Barrior.

Another good tactic is to petrify x2 everytime to deal with only one enemy, bring over 1 petrify at a time so u avoid stun lock from enemies and hit more

26 minutes ago, CrazyMoeMew said:

Woodie's main task in the final phase is to cast Lucy to protect your teammates from the AOE of Barrior.

Thats what i need to learn :D

Just got this run, i am Soulk, on a random server.

17:37 minutes deathless just telling ppl what to do more efficient and faster, a good team with comunication would be better and better.

20171119181537_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Jurgens said:

17:37 minutes deathless just telling ppl what to do more efficient and faster, a good team with comunication would be better and better.

This record is pretty cool.

My best pass with No Death is about 19min I think. We switch tanks very careful. LOL

Even the fasest trys of mine still got 3-10 deaths. Most of them happened at final boss summoning pit pigs and later...

1.thumb.jpg.2ce67de5b9888a98da3d15556048edf7.jpg

5 minutes ago, CrazyMoeMew said:

This record is pretty cool.

My best pass with No Death is about 19min I think. We switch tanks very careful. LOL

Even the fasest trys of mine still got 3-10 deaths. Most of them happened at final boss summoning pit pigs and later...

1.thumb.jpg.2ce67de5b9888a98da3d15556048edf7.jpg

Very goood congratz.

Wow those names makes me curious, gonna search how to pronounce them.

8 minutes ago, Jurgens said:

Wow those names makes me curious, gonna search how to pronounce them.

Just some Chinese Characters, Their pronounce is base on some thing like phonetic alphabet. But Chinese Language is very hard to learn because it's a kind of Hieroglyphics I think...

for example 青菜肉肉面, 青菜 means vegetables and 肉肉面 means noodle with some meat in it. So this nickname is just named after a course of food... (easy, right? LOL

Now post related thing:

Whats the best team to get good times, even under 16 minutes with not too much effort.

Wicker
Maxwell
Woodie
WX-78
Widfrig
Wilson

And whats the best strategy for each wave:

1. One Pig each side: Pair 2 ppl each side (Wicker+Woodie) (Maxwell WX) (Wilson Widfrig)
2. Two Pigs each side: Same as above
3. Three pigs each side: Wicker and Max Petrify so they safely kill 1by1 on Wilson Widfrig side they just spam rigth click?
Heal staff drops, mean while party moves to middle?

4:Four pigs each side: Heal center, WX and Widfrig AOE, Max petrify all party kill 1by1 Wx and Widfrig AOE again Max petrify, kill the remaining couple of pigs?

5:Left and Rigth side 1 Crocommander + 3 Pigs: All party one side AOE on flag summon kill pigs first to avoid stunlock from getting hit when the monsters on the other side are nearby there is a heal making them sleep kill 1by1 petrify the commander while wilson snipes the other flag with rigth click (knowing that basic dart special travels further?

6:Same as wave 5: Same as Above

7:2+3+2 Snortoise: All party on a 2 snortoise side, specials to break guard focus 1by1 when the other side comes petrify healer calls 1 at a time until all die?

8:2+3+2 Scorpeons: All party on a 2 scorpeon side kill at least one before the rest come, petrify 5 of them, kill the remaining scorpeon Max Cataclysm Widfrig special attack Wx anvil strike, heal kill 1by1 while wicker petrify the rest?

9: 1 Snortoise + 1 Scorpeon each side with 1 boarilla on South portal: All party on the same side killing 1 scorpeon before boarilla comes, woodie takes the boarilla and do woodie things, while party kill 1 scorpeon + 2 snortoises?

10: 2 Boarilla one on each side, 1 Crocommander+ 2 pigs South portal then 1 Crocommander+2pigs  south portal + 1snortoise/ 1scorpeon each side, then Boarrior when last boarilla HP its dropped to a certain amount:

Woodie takes the Boarilla, party should kill the other boarilla at the moment first crocomander spawn, ideally party stands on southportal while WX calls the boarilla so Max cataclysm Wx anvil strike Crocomander and pigs kill them kill the boarilla (if it wasn't killed by then) wait for new Crocomander (Meanwhile woodie takes boarilla to initial portal where party begins) go to one of the snortois/scorpeon group kill them while the other group goes to the party kill them woodie brings the other boarilla low enougth to either summon Boarrior by then or is really close to it, party kill boarilla and engage boss?

Boss: Woodie does what he does, Wicker heals the melee only all party figths, ideally wicker saves amplify spell to trade armor with maxwell one shot pigs trade again, kill the boss not stoping to safely heal?

On my 17:37 deathless run, we did pretty much steps 1 to 10, for boss i was the healer but as they didnt know the full dps strategy i amplify heal when tank HP was under 40% all heal up, then i saved the 2nd heal until phase 2 begins, for 2nd phase we killed pigs on Maxwell Cataclysm + tank AOE but as healer i delayed the heals a but knowing we were stoping to heal.

For all that i said what am i missing?

5 hours ago, Jurgens said:

Now post related thing:

Whats the best team to get good times, even under 16 minutes with not too much effort.

1, 2, 3, 4 are same as your team.

5 and 6 phases. We let a Widfrig stand at center of battle area and other members at one side to kill pigs and Crocommander. When Crocommander on the other side reach about to the center, It will summon that flag. The Widfrig just use her pike to right-click the flag and get back to main team.

7 phase. Just kill snortoise one by one. mind the sequence of breaking its shield. Our sequence is pike first, dart second, hammer third.

8 phase. I think this part is most technic of all. We take down the 2 scorpeons side first same as you. but there are quite lots of details of this phase. Firstly, cast heal ring until the first poison acid comes out. Secondly, let the CD of fire staff and heal staff in the same count or at least similar. When the heal ring being casted, follow with meteor and hammer and other AOEs, let the petrify at the end. Still kill them one by one, but when you cast meteor, to cover as many mobs as you can.

9 phase. scorpeons > snortoises, If your teams is strong enough, you can drag the boarilla together and AOE them.

10 phase. One Boarilla first. And then the little mobs. Another Boarilla last. if your runner is pro, he could let the other Boarilla be close enough to let the cataclysm AOE on it at same time.

Final boss just let it sleep as short as your team can.

8 hours ago, CrazyMoeMew said:

8 phase. I think this part is most technic of all. We take down the 2 scorpeons side first same as you. but there are quite lots of details of this phase. Firstly, cast heal ring until the first poison acid comes out. Secondly, let the CD of fire staff and heal staff in the same count or at least similar. When the heal ring being casted, follow with meteor and hammer and other AOEs, let the petrify at the end. Still kill them one by one, but when you cast meteor, to cover as many mobs as you can.

Yeah thats what i meant to do. But great information, thanks.

Archived