So Markiplier is My Neighbor Now Apparently???

MF99K

Just now, greenglacier said:

Well, good for ya? I guess?! Who wouldn't want to live next to a pink moustanced and macho voiced YouTuber? A dream come true.

a few blocks isn't quite right next door but it's been interesting I guess. I keep hoping to run into him every time I go to the store or the park but no luck yet. :/

Just now, MF99K said:

a few blocks isn't quite right next door but it's been interesting I guess. I keep hoping to run into him every time I go to the store or the park but no luck yet. :/

That sounds more like stalking rather than admiration ;-;

That sounds more like stalking rather than admiration ;-;

Pretty sure shopping at the closest grocery store and eating mochi at a park doesn't count as stalking but ok

Every stalker would say that >: ( I just know. I'm not a stalker I promise. Really.

I was about to mention one of the other reasons I like going down there but I just realized that I lost the camera SD card that had the video of the grackles performing a satanic pizza sacrificing ritual and now I'm upset because it was really funny

male_great_tailed_grackle_ii_by_austring

basically imagine four of these guys standing in a perfect rectangle as a 5th birb in the middle meticulously disembowels a full slice of pizza

Just now, MF99K said:

I was about to mention one of the other reasons I like going down there but I just realized that I lost the camera SD card that had the video of the grackles performing a satanic pizza sacrificing ritual and now I'm upset because it was really funny

basically imagine four of these guys standing in a perfect rectangle as a 5th birb in the middle meticulously disembowels a full slice of pizza

Now your cover is blown. I'm going to tell Mark that a weird pizza demon summoning girl stalks him so he can sign her demonic pizzabox.

Now your cover is blown. I'm going to tell Mark that a weird pizza demon summoning girl stalks him so he can sign her demonic pizzabox.

its the birbs that have the pizza cult you fool

Just now, MF99K said:

its the birbs that have the pizza cult you fool

Okay sure...blame it all on the birds. It is you who pull the strings. I can see through a weird pink moustance guy lover girl. You can't fool me for I am...whatever. You get it.

Okay sure...blame it all on the birds. It is you who pull the strings. I can see through a weird pink moustance guy lover girl. You can't fool me for I am...whatever. You get it.

Reasons I go down the street:

1. I need actual food
  2. birbs
  3. weird stuff happens and its funny (like birb satanists and random batman cosplayers and half-naked transphobic bicyclists and non-GMO salt and other random crap)
  4. there's like a 5% chance I might see Mark

4 minutes ago, MF99K said:

Reasons I go down the street:

1. I need actual food
  2. birbs
  3. weird stuff happens and its funny (like birb satanists and random batman cosplayers and half-naked transphobic bicyclists and non-GMO salt and other random crap)
  4. there's like a 5% chance I might see Mark

You, my lady have a much more extreme hobby than me. 

You, my lady have a much more extreme hobby than me. 

Yes because spending 1 hour to buy food is more of a hobby than spending 10 hours a week animating

nngh i'm rlly mad I don't know where the grackle video is

Just now, MF99K said:

Yes because spending 1 hour to buy food is more of a hobby than spending 10 hours a week animating

nngh i'm rlly mad I don't know where the grackle video is

Which one of us animates 10 hours a week? I'm pretty sure that ain't me. Unless...unless I'm sleepwalking. Or sleepanimating. My hobbies consist of sleeping and android hacking, developing. That sounds... Less interesting than yours, I guess?

On 3/24/2018 at 8:15 PM, MF99K said:

found it

DSC04205.thumb.JPG.6c7df067998a15544caade1781d5eb87.JPG

Archived