So Markiplier is My Neighbor Now Apparently???

MF99K

Ok so reality likes messing with me.

A lot

I mentioned this a couple times on other websites so some of you might have heard maybe

but basically Markiplier kept filming in areas I was pretty sure were near my house and then I saw my house in one of his videos and then I saw his car on the way to the store.

IMG_5361.thumb.jpg.3dcf88beacea9a0beb8f82541a5dfd42.jpg

I haven't seen Mark himself but I also haven't bothered to look so he's around

I live a few blocks away from him but still wth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no7QUG2d4mY My house (apartment, whatever) is right above the park where he's walking his dog. You can see it for half a second when the camera pans across the hill (it's the farthest left building)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kigHpsHgwnE He puts the "Boo"/"Eek" stickers on his van and gets people to sign it

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Just give him a friendly hello and be on your way. I'd bet he'd appreciate a friendly wave.:wilson_smile:

I'm thinking that whenever I run into him I'll ask him to try out the VR games I'm working on and maybe visit campus.

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

"MAAAARK!"

"Who what-"

"TRY OUT MY GAMES HERE"

"Who are-"

"K BYE" *dust*

:-V

"Huh."

If I had a VR-style teleporter I could get to his house in like five seconds and I'm still really mad I do not have a VR style teleporter it would be so useful

19 hours ago, mf99k said:

I'm thinking that whenever I run into him I'll ask him to try out the VR games I'm working on and maybe visit campus.

I wonder if he would have a conversation with a stranger in the first place being a famous YouTuber.

52 minutes ago, Residays said:

I wonder if he would have a conversation with a stranger in the first place being a famous YouTuber.

He'd presumably do smalltalk like "Sup?" "Nothing much, just catching the bus", but I dare not predict anything else.

Just now, Mobbstar said:

He'd presumably do smalltalk like "Sup?" "Nothing much, just catching the bus", but I dare not predict anything else.

I think there was some video recently where a few people recognized him and he had short conversations with a few of them

Just now, minespatch said:

What the heck is he doing?

No idea, guessing it just has to do with the angle of it. It's not too bright per-say, but it's very bright considering how far away it is. Only figured it out cause he posted a video today where you can see that he has two ringlights and the only one I'd seen before was facing the other direction.

Archived