Random stuff that you would want added to the game that will never be

TRENTOMINOUS

A metabolic rate meter. When it's high, you'd get advantages like stats boosts and insulation from the cold, but your hunger will drain faster. When it's low, some stats would be lower and you'd be more vulnerable to the cold, but your hunger will drain slower. And of course doing certain things could raise or lower the meter.

Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. Mostly the warm woolen mittens, though. Extra heat in place of a weapon would be pretty neat, but I doubt it'd ever happen.

NO CHRISTMAS SONGS. Please.

Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. Mostly the warm woolen mittens, though. Extra heat in place of a weapon would be pretty neat, but I doubt it'd ever happen.

That actually wouldn't be to hard to make, just make an equippable hand-slot item that gives insulation, maybe 3 minutes to make if you already have the art, and I don't see why it wouldn't be added

These are a few of my favorite things,Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels,Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings,These are a few of my favorite things

These are a few of my favorite things,Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels,Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings,These are a few of my favorite things

I SAID NO CHRISTMAS SONGS. :(

It's not Christmas, it's just that one movie with the nuns that take apart a car in like 5 seconds.

They play the song a lot around Christmas, mixed in with Christmas songs. It still counts as a Christmas song, no matter where it originated.