Random stuff that you would want added to the game that will never be

TRENTOMINOUS

Most of you are mistaking this for "Post really stupid ideas". Remember, unless you WANT multiplayer, guns, and achievements @jbeetle, you're posting in the wrong thread.

On topic...

I want to see more customization to pig houses. You could like build different houses for the pigs to fill up different jobs instead of "Wander around and get recruited sometimes". Like a farmer pig that only farms truffles, to feed the other pigs. Pigs would starve without these farmers, so they would be the foundation of the society. Pigs could have different skills too.

So kinda like Hinterland but not with the hand-destroyingly bad controls.

Most of you are mistaking this for "Post really stupid ideas". Remember, unless you WANT multiplayer, guns, and achievements @jbeetle, you're posting in the wrong thread.

I don't think they're "really stupid ideas," but I do think they'll never happen. so I get half credit.

This is where Maxwell in "Checkmate" should have been. Like, his throne would be along a torn up red carpet trail

Or on a stage or something

all the night lights could be spotlights instead

that would be so spooky WHY CANT WE HAVE THIS

50 shades of Koalefants.

Not a story , but 50 different colored koalefants 

....If this was a story, I hope it's not a parody of 50 shades of gray....

But it should be as a Wickrbottom book, requiring 1 Koalefant trunk, 2 papyrun, and 1 meat.

....If this was a story, I hope it's not a parody of 50 shades of gray....

But it should be as a Wickrbottom book, requiring 1 Koalefant trunk, 2 papyrun, and 1 meat.

I was about to begin making a short version of this parody before I realized I don't want to be banned today, so I went against it. Such an atrocity should never come to light in my lifetime or it shall be my demise.

Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. Mostly the warm woolen mittens, though. Extra heat in place of a weapon would be pretty neat, but I doubt it'd ever happen.