Random stuff that you would want added to the game that will never be

TRENTOMINOUS

Santa Krampus! On the 24th day of winter, you must use a straw roll to sleep and leave out pumpkin cookies. If done right, you will get presents the next day!

The temptation to make a 42 joke is hard to resist.

Hey, 1942 called! They want your ideas back!

Edited by Mack18853

A diary item you can craft, where the character will gain sanity by writing on it every night.

When you die, you'll have the option to read the diary.

I'd like that. Each character could have a different writing style and of course different ways of describing things. Wilson's would be from a scientific approach, while Wendy's would probably be more...well...morbid, like her personality.

While they (the devs) would most likely enjoy the idea, it seems like it would be really difficult to do properly.

• Like 1

I'd like that. Each character could have a different writing style and of course different ways of describing things. Wilson's would be from a scientific approach, while Wendy's would probably be more...well...morbid, like her personality.

While they (the devs) would most likely enjoy the idea, it seems like it would be really difficult to do properly.

A page of my diary:

Deer diry:

Tody I fownd an amzing rabit! It iz su floffy and stuf. I eet it toomurw!

D and

Edited by Hugos10
  • Like 1

I imagine Wes would draw small doodles instead of actually writing..

Maxwell would be uninterested in the diary, he would rather reflect on the past, so his diary would consist of background info.

Willow would write similarly to Wilson.. Other than her spicy approach.

Wolfgang would writing skills would be poor, assuming he hasn't broken the pencil.

Woodie would jot down his knowledge about trees.. And talk about Lucy.

In a similar fashion to Wilson, Wickerbottom would write everything she saw, in a more technical manner.

Wx-78 would print down lines of code. Pretty quirky, I know.

Webber would write about spiders.. And his past life.

Wigfrid would talk about her strength and determination, unsurprisingly.

I just realised.. Klei wouldn't have to worry about making videos/puzzles if the diary mechanic was implemented.

I imagine Wes would draw small doodles instead of actually writing..

Maxwell would be uninterested in the diary, he would rather reflect on the past, so his diary would consist of background info.

Willow would write similarly to Wilson.. Other than her spicy approach.

Wolfgang would writing skills would be poor, assuming he hasn't broken the pencil.

Woodie would jot down his knowledge about trees.. And talk about Lucy.

In a similar fashion to Wilson, Wickerbottom would write everything she saw, in a more technical manner.

Wx-78 would print down lines of code. Pretty quirky, I know.

Webber would write about spiders.. And his past life.

Wigfrid would talk about her strength and determination, unsurprisingly.

I just realised.. Klei wouldn't have to worry about making videos/puzzles if the diary mechanic was implemented.

"Dear diary, I saw thiss lady sspider today. Sshe wass ssmoken hot".

Edited by Xjurwi