The color of the skins are too light

MasterWolf

The color of Maxwell's skin is too light. It is supposed to be dark purple. I know the skin color would change at dusk/night, but it is still way too light during the day. In the forge, it looks nothing like that, and it is light out. Please fix this.

Untitled.png

that's because of the spring season's colourcubes, also the season filters generally hate blue and purple for some reason, those colours tend to look washed out in-game

personally, it doesn't look too bad, i don't really think klei should bother doing anything about something so trivial

On 10.11.2017 at 1:46 AM, Master Wolf said:

The color of Maxwell's skin is too light. It is supposed to be dark purple. I know the skin color would change at dusk/night, but it is still way too light during the day. In the forge, it looks nothing like that, and it is light out. Please fix this.

Untitled.png

Forge has super red light filter, so all skins looking more red. obviously they looking different from the forge because of season filters. 

15 hours ago, landromat said:

Forge has super red light filter, so all skins looking more red. obviously they looking different from the forge because of season filters. 

I understand, I just would like for Klei to make the skins look more like when you are in the Wardrobe menu.

On 12/11/2017 at 10:35 PM, Ressayez said:

@Master Wolf Here, and it only took a month! As soon as I tested this I immediately thought of this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1229018711

No more seasonal tints washing out the colours.

:o, thank you so much!!! This mod makes the colors so vibrant, it looks SO much better. Holy crap, I did not know how much the tint change impacted the game. This is a must have mod.

P.S. Wilson's beard is still a little lighter compared to his beard, but I can live with it.

On 12/11/2017 at 10:35 PM, Ressayez said:

Here, and it only took a month! As soon as I tested this I immediately thought of this thread:

Meanwhile when I posted it to the workshop I too thought of this thread and checked it in-game to see it being identically purple to the inspection panel.

Didn't have the sight to go and post the fix in here.

1 hour ago, CarlZalph said:

Meanwhile when I posted it to the workshop I too thought of this thread and checked it in-game to see it being identically purple to the inspection panel.

Didn't have the sight to go and post the fix in here.

Thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Archived