Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

minespatch

[suggestion]Shipwrecked Skins

Recommended Posts

minespatch    60,724
Quote

Wouldn't it be sweet if DST had skins that made the characters more pirate/island-y to promote shipwrecked? Ya know, something like...

post-387142-0-24809200-1450973653_thumb.

Didn't see a suggestions section for Shipwrecked and the original thread got locked. I'd love to see this idea be zombified or such. Just a idea but still really like the idea that @ThaumicParrot had discussed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    5,002
On 7.11.2017 at 8:57 AM, minespatch said:

Didn't see a suggestions section for Shipwrecked and the original thread got locked. I'd love to see this idea be zombified or such. Just a idea but still really like the idea that @ThaumicParrot had discussed.

 

 

Wilson needs to be Jack Sparrow!! He already has the beard here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,724
6 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Wilson needs to be Jack Sparrow!! He already has the beard here!!

Each time his beard gets bigger, beads, coins, and other paraphernalia add onto it.:wilson_sneaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darklin    3

I like the idea but wendy and wig aren't too pirate/island looking, wendy a better top and wig something more agresive and pirate looking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,724
12 hours ago, Darklin said:

I like the idea but wendy and wig aren't too pirate/island looking, wendy a better top and wig something more agresive and pirate looking

We'll see what the devs do if they try this idea out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites