Concerns Regarding Halloween Skins

2 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Did you not see the post right before yours? My first drop of the week was the volt goat costume. Halloween skins are still dropping, because Halloween skins are not commons and only commons are converted to Forge Chests. 

Geeze, I got it........ you don't have to be a **** about it

1 hour ago, Rellimarual said:

It didn’t seem to be sinking in.

My second drop of the week was the lureplant costume, so it does seem like the Halloween drops are more frequent. Could be a coincidence, though.

So far just chests for me, but to be honest I'm completely satisfied with that.

Does anyone know if the drop count has been increased for the event?

7 hours ago, Maslak said:

I'm sorry Master Wolf, but it gets really annoying when lots of people ask the same questions in 2-3 threads. Especially when answer is already given.

I understand how annoying it can be, I just misunderstood the first guy that responded. It happens.

2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

In the main game, you can still get Halloween drops. In addition, during the period when the Forge is live, you get Forge chests instead of common skins. Since none of the Halloween skins are common, this does not affect the drop rate of Halloween skins.

8 hours ago, GhOostNight said:

r we still able to drop the Halloween skins ?  I've been playing forge all the time but now I've changed to the normal, droped one chest and it was only forge drops 

This was answered on previous page and continued on this one. Please, take your time to search for existing answers.

Archived