Add more skins of Forge items to the base game.

Could we please get more re-skins of forge related items/weapons/armor? Some items in the forge do not have reskins available of items in the main game. I would love to have the forge hammer as a reskin for the hammer. Its honestly too beautiful to be locked to a temporary gamemode. I would also love to see Wigfrid's forge spear as a reskin of her battle spear. The blowdarts in the forge could work as reskins of normal darts and fire darts, and some of the helmets and garlands not currently available as skins could work as more skins of items in the base game. (Maybe more battle helmets, football helmets and garland reskins?)The new content visually looks great and I really like it but I don't want to see some items that would work well as skins of other items in the main game disappear forever.

On 10/29/2017 at 5:36 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

I'd like to see some of the helmets from the forge being applied to Wigfrid's battle helmet as well.

That would be pretty nice. The current football hat skin feels like a fitting Battle Helm skin than a Football Hat. A thule crown skin would be interesting as well. I really want Wiggies spear in the Forge to be a Battle Spear reskin. Its pretty good and would be a shame to lose it.

Archived