Sign in to follow this  
JoeW

The Forge Beta - Items and participation.

fimmatek    4221

Thanks JoeW, I also didn't expect that! I'm glad the beta went/goes so well :)

(and... just a question... a loyal firepit? maybe? or a torch?... or, well, at least something loyally common, even if as a  surprice?...)

You can always buy the skins from the in game Klei store when it is live. For $12.99 (USD) you get the entire collections* and support the game's continued development.

Edit: *See JoeW's post below.

Edited by Dreamscape18459
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think clwnbaby has the highest level. (He was around 57 on a stream last night.) A lot of Strictly Unprofessional regulars have been playing a lot of the Forge beta this week and trying to break the game. (Trying to get to Winter, doing 5-6 of the same character runs, etc.)

Werecrowe    133
1 hour ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

I think clwnbaby has the highest level. (He was around 57 on a stream last night.) A lot of Strictly Unprofessional regulars have been playing a lot of the Forge beta this week and trying to break the game. (Trying to get to Winter, doing 5-6 of the same character runs, etc.)

57?!?! I'm only halfway to 25.... that's some serious dedication that guy has. 

Edited by Underthief

RancorSnp    103
46 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Just to avoid any confusion here. The $12.99 collection includes all the character skin unlocks. It does not include item skins, portrait background, emotes or emoticons. Although you do get the fistshake emote for owning a complete Forge character skin. 

So we are sticking with the fist shake emote as a reward for set completion? I thought this was just a placeholder. 

It's really not a very interesting reward, maybe we can at least make chicken dance as the special reward? Will be same quality of reward but at least feels better ;p

(also I'm still  hoping we'll get to buy boxes later on, as long as they are cheap they'd bring more money and be more thrilling for some people)

Leonardo Cox    581
3 minutes ago, RancorSnp said:

So we are sticking with the fist shake emote as a reward for set completion? I thought this was just a placeholder. 

It's really not a very interesting reward, maybe we can at least make chicken dance as the special reward? Will be same quality of reward but at least feels better ;p

(also I'm still  hoping we'll get to buy boxes later on, as long as they are cheap they'd bring more money and be more thrilling for some people)

fist shake emote fits the warrior set better, at least better than most emotes.

flex

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sign in to follow this