Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Gulakov

make it easier to use emoticons.

Recommended Posts

Gulakov    13

Hi I've played the Forge Beta for several hours and noticed one thing (or maybe its just me), noone is using the chat emoticons. Maybe its because you have to type it in, :poop:, instead of scrolling through the emoticons like in discord and WhatsApp or you could make a chatwheel to make things even easier. I would like to use them quicker.  Besides, is it possible to make a hotkey to let the healer know that you are about to die, without standing still for 3 seconds to spell heal wrong.

 

 

nothing really important just a small detail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
--- -.-    3,374
30 minutes ago, Gulakov said:

Besides, is it possible to make a hotkey to let the healer know that you are about to die, without standing still for 3 seconds to spell heal wrong.

so true hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Electroely    3,332

Maybe some kind of autocomplete system? As in, you type ":ey" and press enter and the game automatically adds "eball:" (without sending the message). That would be really handy for typing emoticons faster.

 

17 hours ago, Gulakov said:

Besides, is it possible to make a hotkey to let the healer know that you are about to die, without standing still for 3 seconds to spell heal wrong.

Something like this could easily be made through a mod, but I'd like see it made by Klei themselves (since they'll probably do a better job, being in charge of all the game's code and whatnot.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maslak    4,240

I totally agree. How am I supposed to type :eyeball:w:eyeball: what's this? so fast in the middle of intense fight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17,669
On 10/28/2017 at 9:08 AM, Electroely said:

Maybe some kind of autocomplete system? As in, you type ":ey" and press enter and the game automatically adds "eball:" (without sending the message). That would be really handy for typing emoticons faster.

5 hours ago, Maslak said:

I totally agree. How am I supposed to type :eyeball:w:eyeball: what's this? so fast in the middle of intense fight?

The autocomplete button is Tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1,187
1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

The autocomplete button is Tab.

So that's how you did that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites