Add a new character as reward for beating forge

Lumina

Pugna mentions in one of the line that "we will never join you" or something like this. But what if he change his mind if you win the fight ? Then he could accept that one of his warrior will go with you and help you to find your world, for example. Would be a nice reward for the first victory.

Of course, this could be a problem to give access to a new character only in an event, so i could totally understand why it could not be a good idea.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'd love the witch character to be introduced way later but wortox would be perfect for more Lore. The Forge is practically Hell.

I always felt like she'd be a fun character if she was senile. DS/T has a severe lack of a senile character. Imagine how much fun it would be to write strings for a character like that...

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I always felt like she'd be a fun character if she was senile. DS/T has a severe lack of a senile character. Imagine how much fun it would be to write strings for a character like that...

Woodlegs and Waverly... Might be a good ship.:wilson_sneaky:

I don't think we'll be getting any new character soon. Winona is still quite fresh and new, you know.
About Wortox. He kinda suits Forge theme, I agree. But I can't see him being a character. He doesn't match to others, doesn't really goes well with The Constant in my opinion.

Archived