Sign in to follow this  
V2C

[Game Update] - 238822 (The Forge Beta)

Starlogy    3055
34 minutes ago, cezarica said:

What's with the eyebrows? I care about fixing the game not to crash as often. Good job guys!

wigfrid with plucked eyebrows begs to differ

0ecebbaae8a0b7510c8d7286c1ef0272.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

cezarica    522
9 hours ago, StarmanNess said:

wigfrid with plucked eyebrows begs to differ

0ecebbaae8a0b7510c8d7286c1ef0272.png

Oh I see, and THIS and ONLY THIS was the game breaker for you, right? :D

Edited by cezarica

ImDaMisterL    20824
5 hours ago, cezarica said:

Klei is fixing the bugs and crashes, but aesthetic bugs are also important to fix. No one wants to break their immersion, although they do spawn nice memes at times.

I'm sure Klei takes priority on game-breaking bugs, but if they fixed that it's because they had the time and resources to :)

• Like 3

Spaartan    1074
1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Klei is fixing the bugs and crashes, but aesthetic bugs are also important to fix. No one wants to break their immersion, although they do spawn nice memes at times.

I'm sure Klei takes priority on game-breaking bugs, but if they fixed that it's because they had the time and resources to :)

I find them equally important because I didn't see anyone playing Wigfrid while the eyebrows were gone. (Also, if L is the Constant, then I'm the Inconsistent :))

• Like 2

Starlogy    3055
6 hours ago, cezarica said:

fe8f3506b3389dff753e99d68457fa1590d546575740d4d3a98e20695a63c4a8_1-1-1.jpg.8575b80a3d240e5f8d7dfeaf76e5bb0c.jpg

Edited by StarmanNess
i put a picture of brikelz
  • Haha 3

The Curator    1154
34 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Then at some point they really need to fix the consistent glitch where when you attack from the side, your body armor slips forward and reveals your actual back everytime you swing. This happens in the main game too, although maybe it's a Wendy problem.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this