The Forge Beta - [Now Closed]

JoeW

Pacific time, it's still Sunday here. =)

We haven't decided on a specific time really, we're not in any rush to get it shut down it will probably be sometime in the afternoon, probably 2 -- Since that's when we started it. 

59 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Pacific time, it's still Sunday here. =)

We haven't decided on a specific time really, we're not in any rush to get it shut down it will probably be sometime in the afternoon, probably 2 -- Since that's when we started it. 

good to know, thank you!

Whoo, okay, I had to opt out of the beta to help show a new friend the ropes of DST, and I WAS SO SCARED that I was lose my progress in the beta, but nope, just opted back in, and WHOOOHOOO still have all my collection and level!

Like, I know that you lose it when the event starts for real, but I was still afraid of losing it during the beta.

16 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Whoo, okay, I had to opt out of the beta to help show a new friend the ropes of DST, and I WAS SO SCARED that I was lose my progress in the beta, but nope, just opted back in, and WHOOOHOOO still have all my collection and level!

Like, I know that you lose it when the event starts for real, but I was still afraid of losing it during the beta.

No, you don't lose it, you'll keep your level when the event goes live. JoeW confirmed that here:

10 minutes ago, monkeybee said:

england has had out daylight saving time so im a tiny bit lost if the  forge is going to come out (think ppl are gueassing at the same HR it was open) will that still be 10pm or 9pm english time ?

If they do the same time, it would be at 9pm in England. Yes :)  (unless im mistaken, their daylight savings is at the 5th of November, where we're back to the 8 hour difference)

Archived