Inefficient Advice

10 hours ago, Brickfest said:
  1. Die
  2. Haunt as many flowers to turn them into evil flowers
  3. Harvest for nightmare fuel

I've actually done this as Maxwell. Died fighting something so I thought I'd make the most of my time. :black_eyed:

Anyway, advice: Surround your webber base in pig huts to watch them and your spider minions eternally battle it out!  

13 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

I've actually done this as Maxwell. Died fighting something so I thought I'd make the most of my time. :black_eyed:

Anyway, advice: Surround your webber base in pig huts to watch them and your spider minions eternally battle it out!  

That's not inefficient, infinite Spider & Pig drops 

Hammer all the pighouses you see as you first explore the map, and use the pigskins to recruit the homeless piggies.

A more strategic one: Pick Wickerbottom, make sure no one else in your team is WX, rush for tier 2 magic and make as many "the end is nigh" as possible. Whenever your team starts fighting deerclops, bee queen or Dragonfly, help them by reading 100% of your end is nigh books near them. Bonus Points if you make sure they ain't using insulation or stand near a lighting rod.

On ‎29‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 3:53 AM, ShadowDuelist said:

A more strategic one: Pick Wickerbottom, make sure no one else in your team is WX, rush for tier 2 magic and make as many "the end is nigh" as possible. Whenever your team starts fighting deerclops, bee queen or Dragonfly, help them by reading 100% of your end is nigh books near them. Bonus Points if you make sure they ain't using insulation or stand near a lighting rod.

That's just being an a-hole...

HOW TO GET HONEY FAST

1. go to swamp

2. collect reeds

3. pick flowers near base for petals

4. kill spider queen for silk and turn it into bug nets

5. capture 80 killers bees

6. turn reed into papyrus

7. make gift wrap

8. put the bees inside the wrap

9. wait until your friend said "i want to sleep for present"

10. put the bee filled present near the tree

11. wait until your friend open it

12. watch as your friend murder (or be murdered by) the bees

13. collect honey and repeat step 1

How to Overcharge WX78

1. Prioritize mining and stockpiling every last gold nugget and rock for the first 200 days of your world.

2. Build lightning rods all over the map, so that they have coverage over every last corner of the map.

3. Wait until it's spring.

4. Go to the Goose nest.

5. Hit a mosling once, and wait for the moslings to call their mommy.

6. Kill the Goose.

7. Herd the angry moslings 9 tiles away from their nest (the nest has a higher lightning priority than WX78 :(). 

8. Build a hammer and find the nearest lightning rod in the vicinity.

9. Hammer it down.

10. Lightning will soon strike.

11. Sweet sweet Over-charge :o (hopefully, assuming you haven't died yet).

How to Obtain Thulecite

1. Enter the caves.

2. Find the ruins.

(Don't hammer the walls, they look nice :))

3. Kill the Ancient Guardian.

4. Open the chest.

5. Didn't get the Lazy Explorer? Don't worry.

(Chest contains thulecite? Ignore it. Respect their culture.)

6. We'll just.. Go back to the surface, re-stockpile our supplies, wait until the next suitable season, and obtain the materials required to summon the Ancient Fuelweaver.

7. Go back down into the caves.

8. Kill Giant Tentacle Pillars until you find the hole which takes you to the Atrium.

9. Enter the Atrium and summon the Ancient Fuelweaver.

10. Kill the Ancient Fuelweaver, effectively resetting the ruins.

(Ignore all instances to obtain Thulecite deemed impolite along the way)

11. Rinse and repeat until you obtain the Lazy Explorer from the Ancient Guardian's chest.

12. Find one of those.. Wait, what were they called again. Um, "Cave Holes".

(A small hole with a small inaccessible piece of land in the middle, fitting exactly one item)

13. Find one of those with a single Thulecite in the middle.

14. Use the Lazy Explorer you've obtained to teleport on to the inaccessible land and obtain that lovely piece of Thulecite.

9 hours ago, Szczuku said:

You've tried to be a part of this thread but...

1. That overcharging method is not inefficient it's just.... stupid.

2. You can't teleport into cave holes. You need lazy forager to get thulecite that's in cave holes.

u noticed this thread is called INEFFICIENT advice for a reason right?

19 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

u noticed this thread is called INEFFICIENT advice for a reason right?

There is a diffrence between something being done in a way that's not recommanded (getting honey through killing bee queen) and something that's imposible to do (teleporting into cave holes)

20 hours ago, Szczuku said:

There is a diffrence between something being done in a way that's not recommanded (getting honey through killing bee queen) and something that's imposible to do (teleporting into cave holes)

dude.. this thread is supposed to be a joke.. get it?

On 10/18/2017 at 1:52 PM, Mday said:

Ashes :

Step 1) Wait at the portal until you find a noob

Step 2) Get the noob killed somehow, and then ask him to follow you to the desert.

Step 3) Tell him you need a red gem to craft an amulet for his revive. Ask him to haunt the hounds at the desert and kill fire hounds for ash.

Step 4) As soon as you get a red gem, go ahead and revive that noob so he won't question your true intention. Repeat step 1 to 4 for more ashes.

Lololololol #Dead

On 10/18/2017 at 7:06 PM, SuperDavid said:

type in chat "where is base" to make lots of friends

Lolololol I swear 

On 10/19/2017 at 3:24 PM, landromat said:

we used DS on spider eggs because we are too lazy to  gather reeds

Not bad

On 10/31/2017 at 11:34 AM, IcyHarpy said:

Food - Shovel the rabbit holes and mushrooms.

Winter heat source - Torch saplings, grass blades, and cacti.

Fire - Make sure to always keep your fire burning at the highest tier. An excellent way to do this is to make a straw roll and toss it in the fire.

Lololol trolling at it's best

On 11/1/2017 at 4:38 AM, Atkvin said:

Kill a player to summon AbigaiAbi

LOLOLOL !!!!!!!!

Just now, mochilo said:

To defend your main base from vargling waves as Wigfrid, build A LOT of rabbit houses very close to your cooking station.

Have fun!

this is a very good tip for my friend who main wigfrid! i be sure to put some rabbit house near his crock pot when he wasn't looking, and put some wall for comfort.

1 minute ago, DarithD said:

this is a very good tip for my friend who main wigfrid! i be sure to put some rabbit house near his crock pot when he wasn't looking, and put some wall for comfort.

An useful and healthy thing to remember, is that eating during the morning is bad for your muscles. The best time to have a good warm meal is during the evening!

On 1/2/2018 at 5:08 PM, Szczuku said:

Go to the ruins and attack splumonkeys for fast poop source. You can also use lazy forager if you don't feel like holding spacebar

Better yet - take a bush hat into the ruins, sit hidden around the monkeys, and wait for depth worm wave - no attacking needed :D 

5aca69b6a89a1_ScreenShot2018-04-08at16_50_54.thumb.png.6f401b9d7a3693508c1dcd7eb3d348b1.png

"Easy" poop/bananas/morsels, possibly nightmare fuel and beard hair. :) 

Archived