SDragonhead

Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

Blueleaf12    1747

Thanks for sharing my art @gaymime, it's always appreciated!

I actually follow you on Tumblr, Dragonhead, but I lurk a lot and don't post much on there. I really love your style, it's so fluid and dynamic! Especially your creature/monster art, I love your drawings of Mumsy. They're lovely!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gabu Gabu    326

Thanks mime! Also, Dragonhead, this is your best batch yet. Your Mumsy is the best I've seen and your merms are on point. Your line art is fluid and yet the characters feel proportionate - they don't feel "loose" (apologies if that didn't make any sense my art vocab is lacking). My point is you never fail to impress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SDragonhead    3765
1 hour ago, Blueleaf12 said:

I actually follow you on Tumblr, Dragonhead, but I lurk a lot and don't post much on there. I really love your style, it's so fluid and dynamic! Especially your creature/monster art, I love your drawings of Mumsy. They're lovely!

If it’s one thing I like best it’s drawing fluidity. And I guess I’m strongest when it comes to drawing creatures, tee hee.

1 hour ago, Gabu Gabu said:

Also, Dragonhead, this is your best batch yet. Your Mumsy is the best I've seen and your merms are on point. Your line art is fluid and yet the characters feel proportionate - they don't feel "loose" (apologies if that didn't make any sense my art vocab is lacking). My point is you never fail to impress.

Tee hee, Once again I flex my skillz in knowing well on giving dimension and balance for poses. I just always like drawing poses or forms that aren't the usual same ol’ stance, gotta mix it up.

Thank you for the comments! I hope my absence from the forums wasn’t too long, I forget about posting here sometimes but it’s nice to know that i’m still seen on other platforms.

• Like 2

gaymime    3602
3 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

If it’s one thing I like best it’s drawing fluidity. And I guess I’m strongest when it comes to drawing creatures, tee hee.

Tee hee, Once again I flex my skillz in knowing well on giving dimension and balance for poses. I just always like drawing poses or forms that aren't the usual same ol’ stance, gotta mix it up.

Thank you for the comments! I hope my absence from the forums wasn’t too long, I forget about posting here sometimes but it’s nice to know that i’m still seen on other platforms.

it is your vim for faces, i think. you can manage them with such grace that there is nothing anyone can complain about XD

• Thanks 1

gaymime    3602

oh my gosh, that kicky willow, hahahahaha! she certainly is firey in more ways than one. assuredly now i want to draw the three of them together too<3 i still havent drawn willow and my one go at wilson was rubbish

if i may ask though; who is the tall scientist in green?

• Thanks 1

SDragonhead    3765
11 hours ago, gaymime said:

if i may ask though; who is the tall scientist in green?

Daniel from Amnesia the Dark Descent, what I like about that game is that there’s a theme with roses, shadows, being scared in the dark. Perfect buddy for Wilson and the Lodger.

• Thanks 1

minespatch    78428
21 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

3 weird scientists from games4FE113F5-363E-4DB5-96CB-D42B6CD6DCDF.png

384D8C0E-C6D6-4011-88B9-A09D9271572C.jpeg

ED7CFED4-0782-4868-A537-34768954979F.jpeg

6FCDCD2C-F950-4F9C-AD96-FC039A4F0B7A.jpeg

I didn't realize Knock knock's protagonist was a scientist. I really need to play it.

That's a bunch of nice Walters.:wilson_smile:

Context on this one?

I like how tired you make Wilson look. It's relatable.

• Like 1

gaymime    3602
8 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

Daniel from Amnesia the Dark Descent, what I like about that game is that there’s a theme with roses, shadows, being scared in the dark. Perfect buddy for Wilson and the Lodger.

only if he is keen on dubious 'science'

SDragonhead    3765
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Context on this one?

I finished the documentary series Edwardian Farm and I wanted to redraw the ending cuz I thought it looked cute. Its one of many series where some historians live like in a specific era. Victorian pharmacy, victorian slum house, Tudor castle, etc. Its sooo good cuz it really goes through everything from clothes to getting food to weekly tasks.

• Like 1
  • Wavey 1

gaymime    3602
1 minute ago, SDragonhead said:

I finished the documentary series Edwardian Farm and I wanted to redraw the ending cuz I thought it looked cute. Its one of many series where some historians live like in a specific era. Victorian pharmacy, victorian slum house, Tudor castle, etc. Its sooo good cuz it really goes through everything from clothes to getting food to weekly tasks.

did you see the xmas epidodes where the historian hand-made clothes for her companions in the cold and dark of her room? i still think about that sometimes when i think more than a moment on clothing production

• Like 1

SDragonhead    3765
31 minutes ago, gaymime said:

did you see the xmas epidodes where the historian hand-made clothes for her companions in the cold and dark of her room? i still think about that sometimes when i think more than a moment on clothing production

:wilson_blush: moments like that really made me love the show. Gives me writing inspiration.

• Health 2

minespatch    78428
8 minutes ago, SDragonhead said:

5CF48C26-336B-4955-A2CC-E4DB9A301A77.jpeg

34EA81B0-36ED-4777-BCBA-E835F145EF0B.png

DB836758-E390-433F-B2B1-DDE09E3EC16C.gif

Imagine if he treated Hallowed night's Wendy like his old plant.:wilson_ecstatic:

The origin of Verdant Wilson

IS... Wes doing what I think he's doing?

• Potato Cup 1

gaymime    3602
23 minutes ago, minespatch said:

what do you think he is doing? i cannot tell and because i am a weirdo i dont think it is what it looks like he is doing XD

• Haha 1

SDragonhead    3765
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

1 hour ago, gaymime said:

what do you think he is doing? i cannot tell and because i am a weirdo i dont think it is what it looks like he is doing XD

https://youtu.be/Ws3YgTZiNh8

I kept thinking about this dance all day so I doodled Wes doing it

• Haha 3

gaymime    3602
4 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

https://youtu.be/Ws3YgTZiNh8

I kept thinking about this dance all day so I doodled Wes doing it

that is both less AND more pervy than i expected and i am not sure where i should go from here. shuffles off to sit in the corner with the ficus

Ruscole1    16
On 10/8/2020 at 12:27 PM, SDragonhead said:

I hope Walter gets a hallowed nights costume

BF4CC1BC-8205-443C-995C-26457DC5E027.jpeg

Asking questions like this leads to new opportunities, and advances the mind. I hope that Klei can make it happen.