Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

18 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So... Wes turned into a wereweasle?

Also, what does the accordian doodle have to do with this?:wilson_ecstatic:

Sn AKe Wes, snakes gobble up things whole which is obviously what he does.

My headcanon is that Wes would use his newfound powers to increase his miming powers, so that accordion pantomime? it actually does make sound

• Like 1

I can't wait to see more of your work. Saw a start in the Draw-a-dupe, but keep it going.

Sleep deprived is best, especially since Wilson has those dark circles overaying those pupils. The shape of his hair is a combination of Organic and geometric and you got that down well.

Best subtle detail has to be the collar.

What the heck... Did my comment get replaced to what I wrote in Silver's thread?:wilson_shocked:

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It's a possible ship, saw the two in one of those promotional drawings Klei did.
Nice use of the color blue! It has a youthful vibe to it.
Lil' mandrake has no idea what to make of Wes's crushing.

You're correct. Its canon. And the lil mandrake is too young to know about what's going on.

IMG_4750.PNG

• Like 7

Let me rereview what I typed here for the snake wes and Wilson piece since I think I lost the comment(same thing happened in VingW's thread for music-a-day):
I really like the light blue colors, it makes the red pop out giving a violent edge. In one angle, it looks like a awkward school scrapbook photo but due to Wilson's expression, you can see the danger from the tension.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Let me rereview what I typed here for the snake wes and Wilson piece since I think I lost the comment(same thing happened in VingW's thread for music-a-day):
I really like the light blue colors, it makes the red pop out giving a violent edge. In one angle, it looks like a awkward school scrapbook photo but due to Wilson's expression, you can see the danger from the tension.

Danger Mime's gonna gobble up the gnome if he gets any closer to stopping him

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2017 at 10:19 PM, minespatch said:

Eyy my first time seeing Winona from you. So... Is "Wes" kind of like a bat-man esque alter-ego?:wilson_ecstatic:

Wes' case is more like, he lost his makeup therefore he lost himself, a shell of his former being.

Also here more Winona 

IMG_0331.JPG

• Like 7

Kind of looks like Winona is looking at the bee in both right drawings. The lighting on the bandanna is subtle but well done.

That Wes painting feels like a throwback to the Rennaisance.

Did you hear about certain players who'd put wolfgang's body onto Wendy during the Forge?

• Like 1

Spoiler
3 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

Not my best tee hee. But i'm tired of working any longer on it. Godly Mime.

IMG_7631.PNG

good. i lov the colors esp on background and hair

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Did you hear about certain players who'd put wolfgang's body onto Wendy during the Forge?

nani

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SDragonhead said:

remind me to draw buff Wendy

Wendy's superhero alterego.:wilson_sneaky:

What a variety of art you got here today. Beautiful painterly touch on the first two, the triumphant were-snake wes seems to be trying to contain his nicotine habit, and a Nw Yorker-esque touch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1