Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

What is Tungle?

Medical school must've been tough on Wilson.

That second drawing is Woodie's nightmare. Totally Birdemic going on in that female hound. Wilani and Wes need to defend themselves with coathangers.

Flowers is calmly sad. I didn't notice it being a gif until a few minutes after.

So WX is doing the robot dance?

15 minutes ago, SDragonhead said:

Waxwell., this is how I interpret him...

IMG_7101.PNG

IMG_0031.PNG

The way you interpret all of these characters is super cool holy crap! Ngl, i sat here for at least five minutes looking at this and repeating "this is so fRICKIN COOL" over and over again. 

Was it his time on the throne  that caused his hands to look like that? It makes me wonder what it'd do to everyone else, and how different or similar it'd be for each one  of the survivors...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Did... Did Wilson write the word Leeches on a funeral urn?:wilson_ecstatic:

Its actually a leech jar! Used by physicians who just really liked to use leeches for patients and loved those worms a lot. 

IMG_8165.PNG

I would wanna get an authentic one.. though I prefer to keep leeches in glass to observe them  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

Did... Did Wilson write the word Leeches on a funeral urn?:wilson_ecstatic:

The bust on the right wuld make a good stand alone portrait for the Verdant skin but the three in general are fun.

they are used to cure blood clots they are like the only pre - industrial  medical technique that actually works

• Thanks 1

I love the way you draw Wilson!! Very handsome.

On 2/24/2019 at 5:03 AM, SDragonhead said:

Its actually a leech jar! Used by physicians who just really liked to use leeches for patients and loved those worms a lot. 

IMG_8165.PNG

I would wanna get an authentic one.. though I prefer to keep leeches in glass to observe them  

I would totally use that as a cookie jar.

• Haha 3