Your majesty at last!

Restoring all land will be an enormous task. I have to sit and think about it. Where to start? Well, hounds do not wait for the planning. But they are a welcome break.

We have whole sections of the forest burnt and the remaining trees are too close for safety. We also have webbing all over everywhere.

Lets start by removing trees near king village so we can replant them far apart to prevent fire spread.

The work was already big without having to deal with tree guards and their temper.

Not to mention the hounds coming again and again.

I was switching between forest healing and base building to make it less tedious.

During one forest mapping mission I found some war spoils left behind in the heat of battle. These little findings along with the hound visits helped make things interesting and to improve variety a little more I decided to include road cleaning in the routine.

I was dealing with hound attacks in the killing zone near my old camp, but since my new base was already in an advanced stage I decided to build a second killing zone near the other end of it's wormhole. It took a while to make it fully operational.

By then I felt appropriate to expand my base south into the forest because I had a berry field planned among other things. I proceeded clearing webbing and laying stone paths. Hired some help for the wood cutting and when the wood cutting was nearly finished, some tree guards showed to interrupt the work.

Some unexpected events made me finish my berry field a lot different than the way I planned.

Next days went pretty smooth with the exception of a full moon incident that gave me some work in the

noo I mean morning after.

The land healing was going well and I decided to start my depature preparations for when the work is done. I heard of a demon that carry a big container which would be usefull for my future travel. To summon him I have to sacrifice animal life and fight him for his container. I could do this alone but why not hame some help? Why not put some eggs to hatch, feed the babies until they grow up and send them after the bad guy?

They are an impressive force, but you have to let your kids walk away when they grow up and they take a piece of you with them when they do it.

Something changed today, my perception of the world is different. Not worse, not better, just a change in perspective. My awareness has increased, I can feel my mind and can perceive details I have not seen before. The roads do not send me straight to the destination anymore, they take smooth turns and twists along the way... I can feel my mind....

Six months later I was talking with His Majesty in the Royal Gardens, the place we built to honor our heroes and to comune with the nature. His Majesty was content with the new settlement and how his land healed. It had not only healed, it was beter than before. The forest is now fire proof. High density forest for wood production has been created and surrounded with firebreaks.

My work is done here. It is time for me to leave. I am starting by colecting the honey combs, saying goodbye to my men err... pigs, saying goodbye to His majesty, activating the thing and leaving.

THE END.

Posted Image

The end? What about the inventory? Is it not a legacy?