Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hastings

What Winona needs

Recommended Posts

landromat    1933
31 minutes ago, Mr. Hastings said:

It's a regular spider :)

blood should be more yellow then(or purple, because meat has purple colour). This looks like human blood

Edited by landromat
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuedeAdodooedoe    1187

@Mr. Hastings could you make a video on how to draw in the artstyle of DS? I'm sure it could be useful for modders, since most mods include artwork that is very sloppy or doesn't fit the artstyle (some of Klei members included >.>), and I think a tutorial could help turn that around. Don't like this concept, but I like your art work here!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Hastings    138
2 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

@Mr. Hastings could you make a video on how to draw in the artstyle of DS? I'm sure it could be useful for modders, since most mods include artwork that is very sloppy or doesn't fit the artstyle (some of Klei members included >.>), and I think a tutorial could help turn that around. Don't like this concept, but I like your art work here!

I appreciate what you think about my drawining style. In fact I'm a bad teacher. What I can point out is that I learned it by studying Klei arts and observing lineart, colors etc. But I reached current point by practising this knowledge a lot. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    84484
2 hours ago, landromat said:

image.png.f4e423faf16369e1d19448eda2d48f75.png

I guess Charlie wanted to make spiders candy flavored for kids?

Nice job Hastings! Thanks for pming me about the thread and now it being in the proper section. Steampunk aesthetic works hand in hand with this game. All this piece is missing is Hallowed Nights WX running next to her like a buddy cop movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Hastings    138
3 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Factory worker =/= engineer. Although this is a great drawing regardless. The "WX-1000" made me chuckle.

That's a good point. I just hope that engineering is her hobby O_O

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
landromat    1933
1 minute ago, Mr. Hastings said:

That's a good point. I just hope that engineering is her hobby O_O

I imagine Winona making nuclear  generator in her garage on holidays

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    19842
16 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Factory worker =/= engineer. Although this is a great drawing regardless. The "WX-1000" made me chuckle.

Huh, that is interesting. Her leaked files vs her official files corrected that detail.

Previously: NOTGEM = "What sort of engineer do you take me for?",
Currently: NOTGEM = "What sort of worker do you take me for?",

Doesn't flow as well imo, but it's a needed difference I suppose.

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9351
5 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Huh, that is interesting. Her leaked files vs her official files corrected that detail.

Previously: NOTGEM = "What sort of engineer do you take me for?",
Currently: NOTGEM = "What sort of worker do you take me for?",

Doesn't flow as well imo, but it's a needed difference I suppose.

I honestly didn't even catch that. It seemed like she was a maintenance worker, or even a mechanic of some sort, but it didn't seem like she was a full blown engineer. Considering the change of that little detail I guess that would be about right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuedeAdodooedoe    1187
On 02/10/2017 at 4:30 PM, JohnWatson said:

image.png

nsfw

...

On 02/10/2017 at 4:30 PM, JohnWatson said:

nsfw

...?

On 02/10/2017 at 4:30 PM, JohnWatson said:

nsfw

...!

On 02/10/2017 at 4:30 PM, JohnWatson said:

nsfw

On 02/10/2017 at 4:30 PM, JohnWatson said:

image.png

image.png

 

P.S oops didn't notice the necropost... you shouldn't really be pissed about that anyway -_-

Edited by EuedeAdodooedoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this