McMatthew Does Some Drawings

This is Wendy as Little Red Riding Hood. It's a pretty near copy of another artist's work, I just tried to make it like Don't Starve. Ok bye.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3122[/ATTACH]
Cool stuff! Which artist are you refering to by the way? Edited by jujubomber
um, edditing more things. ohgod i'm haking a mess of theforums aren't i?

That's amazing!! I don't have words for it. It's just so terrific!!!! Really well done! I LOOOOOVE that tree!!!!

Thanks but I can't really take credit, it was just a copy of someone else's work.

Cool stuff! Which artist are you refering to by the way?

He's called Arthur Rackham. I'd never heard of him until I started looking up Brothers Grimm illustrations.

post-5004-1376459122502_thumb.jpg

Hopefully no one has drawn Wilson pulling a beardling out of a hat before, otherwise I will look like a right idiot.

post-5004-13764591224438_thumb.jpg

Edited by McMatthew
  • Like 1

What with all the insanity going around, I thought I would attempt a Rorschach ink blot test thing that I think they used to use to determine whether someone was a psychopath. This one was supposed to resemble a hound, and if you see something else, I'm afraid you're insane.

post-5004-13764591343408_thumb.jpg

Let me know if you like it because I'll do more. They're fun. Ok bye.

• Like 1

Why thank you, any suggestions? I think creatures and monsters work better but I could try some of the characters. The problem is their faces are basically why with a few bits of detail so its harder to get the effect.

Edited by McMatthew