I'm finnaly back,and it feels really nice to be back! (Long story short: I was at a hospital.) Meanwhile,I bought a drawing tablet and got a better art software. I am really excited for Hamlet,and I just couldn't resist drawing the plant monster. So here's a wip!

5b2135c52cbb5_wilsondsham.thumb.png.7f7f7ed063a4611fc8657f738c8342de.png

Edited by Charlie_99
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2017 at 10:06 AM, Charlie_99 said:

Untitled155.png.e46cc15fb288680d3d87ebe1fe57c9a5.png

I actually think this is a pretty good start to a willow. I can tell it's an outline or a sketch, but it looks really promising. Some aspects of it already seem spot-on.

On 3/27/2018 at 12:41 PM, Charlie_99 said:

er!IMG_20180325_182539.thumb.jpg.a59c1b2236588197db8c6f9fb3be4b3c.jpg

This is also really good! Reminds me of me and my own sister, only I main Wigfrid instead of Willow. She mains Wendy all the same, though. 

On 2/14/2018 at 3:56 AM, Charlie_99 said:

What other to say than Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a drawing of Wes and Wigfrid (This is actually the first time I drew Wes and Wigfrid). I like Wesfrid to be honest,so I drew it!

Reveal hidden contents

A bit off-topic: I hope you spend your Valentine's Day with your significant other,or if you're single with your loved ones! :wilson_love:

Untitled33.jpg.095a24f6e5af5ad6617998367a26c868.jpg

This is really cute too.  Kinda thinking about what Spatch said about the horror movie, but somehow that makes it more interesting - Wigfrid isn't staring at that heart he's making, she's getting ready to go slay the tentacles about to try and slap him. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

I actually think this is a pretty good start to a willow. I can tell it's an outline or a sketch, but it looks really promising. Some aspects of it already seem spot-on.

This is also really good! Reminds me of me and my own sister, only I main Wigfrid instead of Willow. She mains Wendy all the same, though. 

This is really cute too.  Kinda thinking about what Spatch said about the horror movie, but somehow that makes it more interesting - Wigfrid isn't staring at that heart he's making, she's getting ready to go slay the tentacles about to try and slap him. 

Thank you for all the nice feedback!

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Are you okay? Glad you're safe!

If I could suggest something, maybe have some cloth from Wilson's ripped pants in the flower's teeth.:wilson_ecstatic:

Yeah! Still not done with them,but for now I'm home.

Yeah,that'd be great!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Charlie_99 said:

Here's a drawing of Wigfrid! I wanted to test a brush I recently downloaded.Untitled245.thumb.png.f1a86f09e701c8e48e3abcd68de79349.png

Hey, this is really good! You got her face very well, and the different colors in the hair is appealing.

She seems to be making an expression of curiosity, but maybe that's just me.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Hey, this is really good! You got her face very well, and the different colors in the hair is appealing.

She seems to be making an expression of curiosity, but maybe that's just me.

Thank you so much!