Hi! :3 I am new to the forums,so if I do anything wrong please tell me. Anyways,I made this topic to post my not so great fan art ;u;

Here's the first one:

Charliedst.thumb.png.2a5f8cf677e286c3c49a9264f5f981fa.png

Very bad quality,I know,I know... I wanted to take a better picture,but I couldn't find the paper ;-;

Edited by Charlie_99
  • Like 7

Pretty good try. You might want to make the pencils darker on the lines you're confidant on and then ink so the camera can catch the lines. 

Her chest area has human proportions than the violin shape but you did a good attempt.

It's a shame Klei only has one image of her character sheet but you translated well.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Pretty good try. You might want to make the pencils darker on the lines you're confidant on and then ink so the camera can catch the lines. 

Her chest area has human proportions than the violin shape but you did a good attempt.

It's a shame Klei only has one image of her character sheet but you translated well.

Ahh,thanks so much for commenting! 

This was just a sketch,so I used a light pencil.

I was going for human proportions actually.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

Very wise going with lightly penciling first. Makes things easier to erase for mistakes. Try messing around with her bottom frontal skirt by testing out wrinkles. Even search wrinkle tutorials.

Thank you! I'll try! Seems like a fun thing!

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Welcome to the forums. That's a good piece of Charlie ^_^

Thank you so much! ^^

• Like 2