Sign in to follow this  
yigru

Random stuff

yigru    10

This might already be fixed, haven't had a chance to test it since: when you have a beekeeper hat and a logsuit on, angry bees destroy the logsuit but will do no damage otherwiseRotating the camera while digging a grave freezes the digging animation.If you burn down a forest, the trees will later regrow and turn back into evergreens. But when you examine them it'll still have the burnt tree description ("I feel like I could have prevented that" etc). Also, they drop 1 charcoal in addition to the regular tree stuff, and don't leave a tree stump.catching spiders with traps give you real meat instad of monster meat, making it very easy to farm valuable meat near spider nestsfew typos I've found:cup and ball : "I have TO time for fun and games"when researching turbo farms, your guy (or maybe just Wilson) still says "Time to FARM MEAT!" or something like that

LadyD    3,221

A couple of those are just cute and Funny.Rotating camera seems to cut whatever action you are doing.

lyravega    13

Yeah, noticed the trap + spider thing. You get meat instead of monster meat.Also, sometimes there'll be an odd spider out which would refuse to "go into" another trap. And sometimes fewer spiders can set off multiple (more) traps.

burfl    13

Hey tatham, do me a favor and don't fix that spider meat bug this patch. I'd like to get some use out of it :)

Sign in to follow this