Don’t Starve: Shipwrecked Content Update

ImDaMisterL

On 13.9.2017 at 10:16 PM, AnonymousKoala said:

-The new Jellyfish don't even shock you which is odd. Also their art is a bit weird with how bright it is, the white outlines are especially weird in inventory.

I also noticed that they don't shock, but theri brightness is quite understandable, I think... 

Spoiler

Just taste it! ;)

On 13.9.2017 at 10:16 PM, AnonymousKoala said:

-I feel that Sharks shouldn't have been removed, at least have them still spawn when you drop meat to the water ,as it fits them more than the crocodogs. For hound wave purposes though the Crocs are way better.

What??? They have been removed? Haven't noticed this yet, ... hm, ... pity, I must try the Crocdogs then... but I liked the sharks. Does this mean that we cannot make the sleek hat? Or just from different materials?

On 13.9.2017 at 9:13 PM, AnonymousKoala said:

Also first bug's been spotted, Crocdogs don't have a world gen icon but are a setting.

Yep, I already reported that yesterday ;)

This is probably a dumb question, but...does anyone know what the new "Galley" is that's been added? I was hoping that it would be a large-ish ship that I could walk around on, but I can't seem to prototype anything with that name/find it in the prefabs. Thanks!

6 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I just realized how awesome Woodlegs is going to be if we can do normal things without a sanity drain 24/7. Hope they add more sea variants of structures like crockpots. A way to transplant stuff like grass or other plants in the sea as well is a little far fetched but would be awesome.

I think it's a good idea. However, the possibilities to translplant grass, wood and twigs resources in the sea should be limited to the mangrove biome. IRL, mangrove swamps are tidal areas, while in SW they aren't.

Since living on the sea limits the freshness of food, which comprise almost fish, an alternative to the drying rack is welcome (like salt)

Archived