Arty Stuff :) (Requests Acknowledged)

AretMaw

Hello everyone, sorry I've been gone from here so long. I just haven't actually drawn any canon DS art in the past month. It's all been OC stuff which I don't know if it'd be good to dump that all here. I will be doing more DS soon though once I finish my next comic page.

Hopefully ^^;

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/13/2017 at 10:02 PM, AretMaw said:

Here's a huge dump of stuff I've done over the past two weeks.

DS Doodles.jpg

Party.jpg

Kingofthebase.jpg

Whosburningtheforestdown.jpg

I remember finding some of this stuff on DA. You're quite skilled here, I think one of my favorites is Wilson watching a carrot grow in winter. 
It just seems really detailed. The landscape and colors are really pretty, and the whole design of the land and path going towards the forest fire is nice. 

Still looking over your stuff.

On 4/30/2018 at 4:18 AM, AretMaw said:

Hello everyone, sorry I've been gone from here so long. I just haven't actually drawn any canon DS art in the past month. It's all been OC stuff which I don't know if it'd be good to dump that all here. I will be doing more DS soon though once I finish my next comic page.

Hopefully ^^;

Ah, don't worry. We can't be expected never to have our own characters, after all? ^^ Just draw what you've got it in you for. If you're into this game enough to make a forum for your art about it, I have no doubt that your interest will return again. Until then, I've got no problem waiting, myself. When people return, they often return with fresh ideas too, after all. 

• Like 2

On 4/30/2018 at 9:18 PM, AretMaw said:

Hopefully ^^;

I'd say if it's a DS OC, it's DS related :p Otherwise I'll have to keep a look out for more Treeca on DA >u>

On 5/8/2018 at 12:49 PM, gallusvarius said:

Still looking over your stuff.

My goodness, you certainly have done some exploring O.O
Thankyou so much for all the feedback on all those pieces ^^

On 5/8/2018 at 12:49 PM, gallusvarius said:

Ah, don't worry. We can't be expected never to have our own characters, after all? ^^ Just draw what you've got it in you for. If you're into this game enough to make a forum for your art about it, I have no doubt that your interest will return again. Until then, I've got no problem waiting, myself. When people return, they often return with fresh ideas too, after all. 

My inspiration has come back now, I should be posting alot more DS/DST art now ^^ Thankyou all for waiting for me. I appreciate it always.

21 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'd say if it's a DS OC, it's DS related :p Otherwise I'll have to keep a look out for more Treeca on DA >u>

I don't want to flood the forums with Whyatt though >->;

Maybe I will be able to post Treeca here if I say, oh I dunno, do a crossover? :3

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Dew et!

Also what's you're profile pic? (Also your profile background was unexpected XD )

I may already be doing it :3

Oh, it was just a sketch of Whyatt I did. It's only temporary until I draw something better. (That's also all I has for the background picture xD)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AretMaw said:

My goodness, you certainly have done some exploring O.O
Thankyou so much for all the feedback on all those pieces ^^

Your welcome.  I'm glad to have found a concentrated location of your stuff, myself. 

On 2/27/2018 at 7:29 PM, AretMaw said:

And also here's a cute icy boi :)

kawaiii.jpg

It's interesting how you made his tongue blue, and the rings around the pupil.

Wilson's Snowfallen is definitely an interesting skin. 

On 2/10/2018 at 2:19 AM, AretMaw said:

Here's a Verdant Wes :)

Verdant Wes2.jpg

I also like your take on Wes's Verdant skin.    I was thinking it looked a bit funny when I first saw it in-game, but this actually helps a bit. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

I think the design is also in Aret's comic: https://aretmaw.deviantart.com/gallery/65228540/Wilson-s-Cold-Reception-Comic

16 hours ago, AretMaw said:

Oh, it was just a sketch of Whyatt I did. It's only temporary until I draw something better. (That's also all I has for the background picture xD)

Will you post the pic later? I'm not sure what's happening (or is he's even wearing a shirt :p )

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:
10 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

I think the design is also in Aret's comic: https://aretmaw.deviantart.com/gallery/65228540/Wilson-s-Cold-Reception-Comic

It's how I interpreted the colored part of his eyes. I wanted him to look more 'cold' if that makes sense. And rings seemed the way to go. (I just love drawing rings on eyes in general :3)

10 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Will you post the pic later? I'm not sure what's happening (or is he's even wearing a shirt :p )

Spoiler

spooped.thumb.jpg.097db90791f45fe49404a5a90945a7af.jpg

(The shirt is just something I found in my wardrobe and I wanted to try it on Whyatt.)

You're welcome :^)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ah ok. Since I couldn't see much pass the shoulders, the v neck almost looked like some Egyptian necklace :p

That's funny actually, because I used to draw a lot of Egyptian necklaces on characters. But that's another story :>

• Like 3

On 5/11/2018 at 9:54 PM, NightWonder7 said:

I love the expressions in this dump so much! >w< Best science boi :3

Thankyou! ;o; Yes, he is the best science boy. All will love him >o>

On 5/12/2018 at 2:44 AM, minespatch said:

His pupils got so tiny, I wonder if the science kicked in too hard... Does this mean the fibonacci theorum is one of his many sweet spots?

I like drawing tiny pupils for crazy characters >w> Do you mean he gets a high off of science? O.O

On 5/12/2018 at 5:15 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

His hair is hypnotizing.

Yes, indeed it is >v>

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilson looks like he's going mad with power.:wilson_ecstatic:

I feel a Frozen musical number coming on.

Spoiler

letitgo.thumb.jpg.e84f8d2d56cf21230cbf860e184cd01c.jpg

Already did it last year :>

1 minute ago, NightWonder7 said:

This piece is absolutely amazing! >u< So bootiful >w>

Hue hue, thankyou friendo >w>

• Like 5
  • Haha 2