Mystikelh

Mystik's starving arts (mainly OC things.)

minespatch    54,094

Seconding Quoth! I hope you have a long stay here. Welcome to the forums. The rivalry between Wren and Maxwell would be fun to see played out. Two egotists battling their own self of worth.

So you're a webber player?

• Like 2

Mystikelh    191

Thank you!
And yes, I pretty much only play Webber. But I only had the game for a few months, so there's still time to play others.
I just really like the small spider kid.

• Like 2

Mystikelh    191

Me too. Though I try to do the same style, my art style is still pretty different from the real thing.
I would actually love to have a mod for him, too. I tried to make his gameplay mechanics fun and interesting. If I can find a modder that would do it, I would gladly pay for it when I have the money to spare.

• Like 1

minespatch    54,094
28 minutes ago, Mystikelh said:

If I can find a modder that would do it,

Make a thread for Wren in the modding section of this forum. I'm sure someone could help out. :wilson_smile:

• Like 1

DragonMage156    24,020
7 hours ago, Mystikelh said:

Untitled.png.d06de5df2124a6924b04878ffbee9abc.png

Male @LiptonPee XD

Joking aside, these are some really good and funny artwork.

As for mod commissions, I know @Aileen-Rose does them. Not sure about anyone else on here though.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Make a thread for it in the modding section of this forum. I'm sure someone could help out. :wilson_smile:

Wait, you can do that? 0_0 And here I was dropping subtle hints all over Discord and DA XD

• Like 1

Mystikelh    191

I found two old sketches of Wren that I added to the gallery. Those are dated from the time he wasn't even a character, just me doodling for fun. He wasn't quite there at this point, but you can really see his general design in them.

Edited by Mystikelh
  • Like 1

Mystikelh    191

He's way too deep in occult and dark magic. I think he would actually be honored to serve all their wishes. But he would probably feel betrayed to no end when they eventually decide that they don't need/want him anymore.

• Like 1

minespatch    54,094

The new pictures are nice but you can just post them in the post you commented than put effort into updating the first post.

Hope that's not a bother.

How long did the day cycle of Webber take when you made the art?

Mystikelh    191

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.
As for how long it took me to do those. Um, about 2 hours total, maybe 3? They were mostly quick doodles and I'm not very good in background and scene composition yet.

• Thanks 1

minespatch    54,094

Thanks and don't worry, you did great with the environments. You added enough resources to imply which areas Webber was.

Though it's good you know what you need to work on.

• Like 1

minespatch    54,094
2 hours ago, Mystikelh said:

(In my boredom of today I made a few "PokéWebbers" with the spider pokémon.)
(I might clean those one day, but I didn't feel like going further than that for now.)
(I think my favorite is the Galvantula one, but that might be because it's my favorite pokémon. The Spinarak one is pretty cute too.)

You've melted my heart with joltik! I didn't expect this! Nice work on these! Webber suits best with Joltik due to the derpy-loveable look.

• Like 1

Mystikelh    191

tumblr_oz6kjmJiF41svrz5to1_1280.png

Possessed Skeleton
Hallowed Nights Custome for Wren.

(I decided that since we had the Hallowed Nights event going on that I would make a skin for Wren.)
(I hesitated between the Reanimated Skeleton and the Bearger. But of course, this evil man would take the darkest monster.)
(There's also the Forge going on, but I have frankly no idea what to do for Wren's forge skin.)

• Like 4

minespatch    54,094

He's very dapper as a spoopy skeleton.:wilson_sneaky:

As for Forge, check out viking and medieval outfits and simplify what you think fits. Like some kind of knight or kingly touch to Wren.

DragonMage156    24,020
On 11/10/2017 at 3:51 PM, Mystikelh said:

(There's also the Forge going on, but I have frankly no idea what to do for Wren's forge skin.)

Well I looked at in-game references and just built off that :)

That Hallowed Nights skin is pretty cool ^_^