Mystik's starving arts (mainly OC things.)

(So, welp. I got a new tablet today as a late birthday gift from a relative.)
(Of course, the first thing I drew with it was two nerds nerding out together.)

nerds_by_mystikelh-dc4bmey.png

(Is Wren just a very good actor, or is he actually bonding with the other survivors?)

(Actually, that's something I can't decide. One part of me wants Wren to be that unredeemable villain who uses)
(and manipulates the others to reach his selfish goal, while another part of me loves to imagine him accidentally bonding)
(with the others and becoming friend with them, but inevitably failing to resist the corruption of the amulet.)
(Anyway, I want to draw more interactions like these with the other survivors.)

Edited by Mystikelh
  • Like 5

(Just tiny update: I decided to make a sideblog on tumblr dedicated to Wren, hoping to get a few things going with him since I'm)
(really enjoying his characters. It's "the-occult-fanatic", if any is interested.)
(I'm not posting a link because I am not sure if we can on the forum.)
(To not leave you without anything, here's a doodle of him with a wet hair effect I did in complete boredom.)

wet_hair_by_mystikelh-dc04xk0.png

Edited by Mystikelh
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

(I don't think the blog is worth a whole new topic about it. Haha.)
(Anyway, I just finished another piece of interaction. This time, with Maxwell.)

tumblr_p4ugrxz4CS1x7v2xfo1_1280.png

(Maxwell is the only one to see through Wren's lies. He used to be like him, maybe still is.)
(And he knows what an object from Them does to its owner.)

• Like 4

@DragonMage156

I try to post all my Don't Starve arts here, yes. But as for the totality of my art, you need to go on my DA or twitter or main tumblr blog. But if I do some arts related to the Wren blog only, I will keep it on the Wren blog because of the context. Example, if it happens to become an ask blog or something.

On the Wren blog, I will only post Wren related stuff (and maybe a few DS related things in general). I reblog whatever I want on my main blog, instead. But I will be more accessible on this blog than here to answer stuff and just chat in general.

Edited by Mystikelh
  • Like 1

tumblr_p5ly8qmhLm1x7v2xfo1_1280.png

It is kinda my personal headcanon that the Rose Skins for DST are the alternate versions of the survivors as the servants of Queen Charlie. And I can show off more of my idea of Wren’s Rose Skin.
And Wren would totally admire Queen Charlie in some way. She has everything he ever wanted.

(I really want to learn how to make comics, too ;u;)

• Like 4

Haha. I don't really ship it or anything (but you are free to do whatever), but my friend asked me the other day "What would Wren do if Queen Charlie wanted to ally with him since he's more on the side of the shadows than the survivors? Like, if they had a moment to talk instead of him waiting for her to fall so he can take her place?" and I just blanked for a moment. The only response that came to me was "Wren would totally respect Charlie because she is everything he wants and admires. And he might have a slight crush, but the same kind of crush you have for an actor or something."

• Like 1

He is an out-of-marriage child that never knew his father and lost his mother at the same time as his eye. He was given to the care of his aunt that despised her sister and her very strict and selfish husband that she married only for his money. They only took him because it wouldn't have been good for their social image to refuse. That eventually made him grow up as a bitter and lonesome man.

• Sad 2