Meet Winona!

2 hours ago, Ashkain said:

Well, all female characters usually have wind instruments as their voice (except Walani but shhh) so I think maybe a harmonica or maybe a trumpet of some kind :D 

oh my god a harmonica would be perfect for her

2 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

She reminds me of that character from Overwatch with the pink hair, & dang she looks very muscular.

You're thinking of Zarya. And I, uh, do not share your point of view.

9 hours ago, myxomancer said:

so being inspired by something from only a decade (the painting was made in '42, lol) after a very loose and non-canon timeframe is pandering now?

I don't see how someone possibly coming from 10 years in the future is a stretch in a game with interdimensional portals and ancient shadow magic

Rosie the Riveter, who Winona seems to be based on, was a character in a WWII poster that encouraged women to contribute to the war effort by working in factories and other blue-collar jobs while American men were overseas fighting. She's still a pretty popular icon, and usually comes with the motto "We Can Do It!"

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

@artistcrab lined this to me today:

So Winona is now canon, @Zeklo you can update by after the 13th... Probably.

@Zeklo All very good theories but unfortunately I think the Wilson cabin theory has long been debunked. In Charlie's letter, she mentioned the family cabin was in BC which is most likely British Columbia and Wilson was confirmed by the devs to be living in the New England woods, pretty far east of BC. 

43 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

@Zeklo All very good theories but unfortunately I think the Wilson cabin theory has long been debunked. In Charlie's letter, she mentioned the family cabin was in BC which is most likely British Columbia and Wilson was confirmed by the devs to be living in the New England woods, pretty far east of BC. 

That one was actually a fan theory! I was not aware of this information though. I'll have to take your word for it as I doubt you'd have the source laying around. Thanks for the heads up.

7 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Guys.

Remember that shortly after Max was released we got a skin collection?

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN (HOPEFULLY)

Do you speak of the collection which should never be spoke of? Or are you hoping for something fresh?

14 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Guys.

Remember that shortly after Max was released we got a skin collection?

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN (HOPEFULLY)

I'd love an entirely new set of skins.

Somthin like rockabilly would be sick awesome but the time periods. :c

Besides that, I do wonder what her Triumphant, Formal and Survivor skins would look like! I hope they release at the same time.

I don't really like the hair...bow...ribbon thing. It looks like she is wearing a bandanna backwards. I'm happy with everything else except that.

20 hours ago, PillsStealer said:

All right! Can't wait to spend $40 for her elegants!

Wendy skins will have some competition for about a week after her release.

58 minutes ago, Ashkain said:

I'd love an entirely new set of skins.

Somthin like rockabilly would be sick awesome but the time periods. :c

Besides that, I do wonder what her Triumphant, Formal and Survivor skins would look like! I hope they release at the same time.

Rockabilly is always the best option. Give us greasers or give us death. AND the Time Period would be perfect since Winona has a total Rosie the Riveter vibe. @nome give us the goods, please.  

Archived