Meet Winona!

1 hour ago, KCDA said:

Just going to leave this here... 1950's poster in a 1920's-30's setting... Mah lore continuity...

Pandering.png

so being inspired by something from only a decade (the painting was made in '42, lol) after a very loose and non-canon timeframe is pandering now?

I don't see how someone possibly coming from 10 years in the future is a stretch in a game with interdimensional portals and ancient shadow magic

2 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

Winona stole WIlson's middle hair spike from his GoH Elegant. I shall never forgive her for this crime.

I'm thinking her hair is supposed to be shaped like a 'C' to represent a connection to Charlie.

She reminds me of that character from Overwatch with the pink hair, & dang she looks very muscular. I wonder if she's going to be as strong as Wolfgang?

And I really hope this character isn't going to be exclusive for console only, that would suck big time.

ps: I hope her voice sounds cool, then female mod characters can have a wider array of voices to use because currently the only voice used is Willow.

Archived