Sign in to follow this  
cptCalavera

Death bug

cptCalavera    616

Wilson is dead! I died from a few trees and was resurected by my effigy. I then exited the game very Soon after, and today when I started again, Wilson just falls to the ground and dies :p He wont stand up and the game dont seem to realize he is dead becose there is no game over menu or anyting. There is just Wilson, lying there. Dead.

Crap, just realized I probably lost my camp, and my three tree friends :/

Kevin    812

Hmmm. If I had to guess... maybe there was a delayed health penalty pending on wilson when he died, and it got applied after respawn but before the game saved, and it saved him in s state with zero health?I'll take a look on Monday to see what might be the underlying cause. If you still have the save game sitting around, could you email it to the address you used last time? I can't fix it, but it will help me verify the reason that it happened.

cptCalavera    616

I was to quick starting a new game im afraid :/ but the health thingy soynds likely since i was slain by three large pines. Also, i didnt move at all after coming back to life, if that helps.

Noobiest    10

Hmmm. If I had to guess... maybe there was a delayed health penalty pending on wilson when he died, and it got applied after respawn but before the game saved, and it saved him in s state with zero health?I'll take a look on Monday to see what might be the underlying cause. If you still have the save game sitting around, could you email it to the address you used last time? I can't fix it, but it will help me verify the reason that it happened.

I'm new to the forum and the game, the same thing happened to me, i died, resurrected then promptly died, i still got the game save, tell me where i can find it and where to e-mail it to. I'll delay playing for a day or two so you verify the reason i died. If you want it let me know, if not i'll start a new game.

Kevin    812

Just a quick update - I fixed this bug this afternoon, and it will go live with the next update on the 30th.In the meantime - try not to die or quit until your next autosave point after resurrecting. :)

Noobiest    10

Just a quick update - I fixed this bug this afternoon, and it will go live with the next update on the 30th.In the meantime - try not to die or quit until your next autosave point after resurrecting. :)

ok will do

Noobiest    10

side note, i also managed to build a meat effigy on the very edge of land, ie in the sea, that also kills you when you resurrect

Sign in to follow this