Don't Starve Shower Thoughts

4 hours ago, Vixrotre said:

Any character can build walls, gates, tents, wardrobes, cooking pots, science machines, alchemy engines, fridges, a machine that detects heat and throws ice with perfect precision at the heat source... Can't build a house. Or a roof over the walls to protect from rain and cold. Why?

Every time they try a pig gets summoned then kicks them out.

3 hours ago, Vixrotre said:

Why do Pengull eggs NEVER hatch?

They are steril

How did putting a skull inside a grave + lightning bring him back to life?

The world revives him same when you use a ressurection stone. 

Hounds- where do they come from, why do they hunt you every few days?

Charlie needs some fun you know 

How does Webber work? I know he's a kid eaten by a spider, BUT the Spider isn't dead and the kid inside isn't dead, how does that work, like when they eat, WHO eats? Is it the spider or the kid? Does the kid eat, poop, and then spider digests the feces? Is this an inverted human centipede?

He and the spider are one fused together. Webber is a kid  on the inside with a Spider's exoskeleton.

Why is it that an old grandmom has more survial skills than a pryo, a shadow manipulator, a bodybuilder, AND a Robot?

Why does everything hate us?

Why can't any of the characters in DST make a boat, even with all the materials they have, yet in Shipwreck, you can make a boat with just some wood and leaves?

Why do the Doggos in this game only attacc and not protec? Klei pls. I want an ice doggo army to kill dragonfly .

How is WX,  a robot, weaker than every human character with the exception of "I have a dead sister so like me" WEndy?

How can every character in the game not survive a whole week without filling their faces with meatballs made with spider guts, yet be able to survive for 5 years+ without even knowing what water is?

Modded characters

Why does everything in summer gets set on fire, yet winter never freezes anything?

Willow's existence

What's exactly in Wickerbottom's books? No, seriously. She has a book to summon tenticles from the ground. I don't think anything in that book is legal, let alone safe for the eyes of children.

lastly, why didn't Wx's creater give Wx water resistance? Was he just, one day like: "Wow I badly messed this robo guy/girl/whaterver-thing-you-want-Wx-to-be-for-your-fanfiction. I'm just gonna make his live miserable by letting him get smoked by any liquid in the whole universe because of how much of a dissapointment he is xddddddd."

which would explain why Wx hates everything that moves. Except for Wickerbottom because canon ship and no one in this fourm can tell me otherwise.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Experience by age...?

Let me rephrase,

Why is it that an old grandmom is JUST as strong as an robot? How is it that said old grandmom has better knowledge than the guy who was trapped there in the first place? How is she better at starting fires than someone who devotes her life in setting things on fire? 

And how is this old grandmom capable of fighting things just as good as some guy who chops trees for a living? Something tells me that chopping trees would give you more muscles than publishing books.

The walking cane is an item used in Don't Starve to increase movement speed by 1.25 times their base speed.  In the real world, walking canes are typically used to help people who are unable to walk properly. When the characters are wielding the walking cane, they most certainly aren't walking and aren't even using the cane properly. The walking canes crafting description also mentions that the item allows you to "trot" on with speed.

trot.PNG.48f2c1b7e9fa56ef794d554b7097f46e.PNG

The walking cane is used to help you run.

It's a running cane.

5 hours ago, CaptainCatSleeping said:

How does Wes even blow up a floating balloon? Like is his breath helium or something?

That's probably the reason he doesn't break character. He breathes out helium and his voice is now high pitched. 

2 hours ago, GMDApple said:

You can eat phlegm, glommer goop, and even rot but you can't 

Well tecnically you don't know if thats bad for you  Manure is always bad for you.

Besides Ark survival evolved, already has the tagline "you can eat your own poop"
I don't think we need another game that allows you to do that

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why can't we burn excess tools? Like if we made too many shovels and want to keep the fire burning?

There's a mod for that.

I'm really sorry for not saying anything useful.

It's called "tools for fuels" it allows you to burn just about anything with durability.

Archived