The Melon's Art Thread

watermelen671

Spoiler

So I stumbled upon this tweet:

Spoiler

And did my thing:

Dm15mUaV4AAxHMt.thumb.png.9644c3f63cb2af788a9c664858a9a284.png

And when I say I won't duplify a certain character...I mean it. @galaxybread is the first and hopefully last victim of hubris. :wilson_sneaky:

Spoiler

Mootox.thumb.png.b331e1c1c714e756fa348609947afd87.png

I call it: Mootox. 

Spoiler

Also! I'm looking for another character to duplify!

Your options are:

• Wilson 
  • Willow
  • Wolfgang
  • Wendy
  • WX-78*
  • Wickerbottom
  • Woodie
  • Wes
  • Waxwell
  • Wagstaff
  • Wigfrid
  • Webber*
  • Walani
  • Warly
  • Wilbur
  • Wilba
  • Wormwood
  • Wheeler*
  • Winona
  • Wortox

LEGEND

Spoiler

White and crossed out: Absolutely not. Don't bother requesting these because I'm not going to do them.

Red italics with an asterisk: Maybe. It depends on how I'm feeling and how confident I am with translating them onto the duplicant's build.

Black: Fair game.

---------------------------

Also I'm preemptively excluding Wigfrid, but I'm not striking her out completely. I've done enough of Dupefrid...even though I still have an idea with her Victorian skin, but I'd like to do some other things first. 

Once again the rules are the same:

• Tell me which flavor (skin) you'd like to see done
    • Please include at least two options because I'll veto any I feel won't translate well.
  • If there's any pose in particular you'd like seen done please also include that.
  • No Warbucks, he's dead

@DragonMage156 has requested Wheeler, which I'm currently working on. I have a idea of where I'm gonna go with it, and I think you're gonna like the results! :wilson_goodjob:

Spoiler

I should probably just create a thread in the ONI art section...I might get more of a response there too.

Actually regarding that, where would the best place to make a thread like that be? In the DS art section, because I'm only doing DS characters, or ONI, because I'm doing it in the ONI art style? :wilson_curious:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Wolfgang being stressed.:wilson_sneaky:

Okay I'm going to need you to be a bit more specific with that.

Normal Wolfgang? Which state of Wolfgang are you looking for? Full, normal, or hungry? Which stress reaction are you requesting? Crier, Stress eater, destructive, or the scrapped fetal position breakdown?

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wolfgang aggravatingly punching something.

...once again I have to ask the same questions.

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Normal Wolfgang? Which state of Wolfgang are you looking for? Full, normal, or hungry?

29 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

DBcUtoo.jpg

Because redundancy.