What's on your mind?

minespatch

6 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Maybe one day I'll get my love for music back but right now I just can't stand it.

Write music for yourself. Learn how to write sheet music by tutorials and then practice in private. Who cares what people think, if you hone your craft, people will eventually appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Write music for yourself. Learn how to write sheet music by tutorials and then practice in private. Who cares what people think, if you hone your craft, people will eventually appreciate it.

I think they mean the monotony their teacher used made them form a hatred towards singing.

Also, what's on my mind...

962a98442bc1d0a9aec96593b341e4ac--cell-p

I think the teacher could have said it in a nicer way.  Instead of saying "You're tiring and boring" she could have said "You just need some practice" and offered some tips to help. Least that how it usually works. Then again I don't know much about music myself except what I think sounds pleasant to the ears.

Actually, I used to play a bit of guitar myself. I wanna start getting lessons for that again. I can't believe I let that interest die -_-

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

6 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

I think they mean the monotony their teacher used made them form a hatred towards singing.

That wasn't exactly the problem though, I'm fine with what pepole think, its there opinion and they have a right to one. The problem was more like what watermelen said.

My brain going to go pop. I have to do two weeks worth of uni work in one because next week I am on Professional study visits going to all kinds of places where someone with a Masters could work etc. 

For the majority of my life (yes even when I was very young) I stayed up to at least 12:00 am every night, then the last few years I've mostly gone to sleep at 3:00 am to 4:00 am (sometimes I went to sleep later, occasionally I went to sleep earlier (e.g. 2:00 am), I usually woke up at about 12:30 pm. Once upon a time, I stayed up until 8:00 am on my oldest brother's old phone (I was watching cartoons (e.g. oggy and the cockroachs, the pink panther, etc...)) that he let us use. And to answer your questions... No. I have never owned a phone, tablet, or computer of my own.

EDIT: And to answer your other questions, I have started waking up and going to sleep at reasonable times. For example: I now go to sleep at about 12:00 am, and get up at about 8:30 am or 10:00 am. And just so you know... it wasn't because I didn't want to get back to a regular schedule, that I didn't. It was because I couldn't.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

What about Mobb making a mob?

No, the glitch in my signature

also I'm thinking about how everyone seems to pronounce my name genie when it's pronounced like jenny. It's not annoying or anything I don't mind, it's just strange

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Food?

She had breakfast and they dont get more food until 6pm. They are on a diet. Heh

I played with her for a bit and she still annoyed me but after a while gave up. Clearly whatever i was supposed to understand i didn't. 

Geni it could be worse- people could think that your name is about male genitals. Some people think thats what the D is for..... I have to remind myself that its not worth the jail time to ... reeducate... them. 

5 hours ago, LadyD said:

one of my cats is annoying me. she wants something i dont know what it is....

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Food?

Attention?

3 hours ago, geni0529 said:

also I'm thinking about how everyone seems to pronounce my name genie when it's pronounced like jenny. It's not annoying or anything I don't mind, it's just strange

I've always pronounced it Jenny... which is weird cos I usually pronounce everyone's name wrong XD

Archived