Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

Sounds content, with just a hint of epic to make it interesting without being exciting. Must have been the title, but I've been thinking about traditional mountain farming while listening to this.

In fact, I get the feeling one of those things you use in your songs makes me think of mountains in general, but I have no idea what.

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

Not sure why this piece makes you think of cheese but okay.

I started thinking of some commoner in a village having a nice day, and it slowly turned into a tour of a royal building. In my mind, the thing that connected the two was cheese. Whether it be because of cheese being both a use for milk that went sour, and a delicacy, or just the fact I like cheese, it's the name that stuck with me. What would you have called it?

10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

In fact, I get the feeling one of those things you use in your songs makes me think of mountains in general, but I have no idea what.

Wind, monks, mountains... these songs are some non-traditional ways of bringing up those images, but it's a pleasant surprise I didn't expect when starting this project! I really do feel it in songs like these, and I'm not sure if it's power of suggestion, or some spot-on theming. Thank you for listening thus far!

---

Day 62

On 9/4/2017 at 6:15 PM, minespatch said:

or a nes game where you fight street punks.

It's using a lot of Sega Genesis sounds, so... Streets of Rage?

12 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

After about thirty seconds, it rapidly turned into a Dr. Mario song for an ambulance level.

Switchblade... Nintendo Switch... scalpels...
New game confirmed.

---

Day 63

17 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I sincerely understood "Mobbstar" instead of "nonstop"

Oh.

Oh no.

Now I can't stop hearing "Mobbstar".

It's not too late to rename the song, right?

---

Day 66

I've been going through some really, really, really bad things recently, and it's becoming crippling. I can't focus on making a nice, proper song today. I may not be able too tomorrow. I might have to cancel this entire project if I can't get myself back together soon. I'm getting help, please don't worry about me.

Archived