Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

17 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

How did you find time to compose this beautiful thing?

ur beutful

---

-

Surveilance-Jordan Underneath would probably like this. If he used this in one of his vids, I'd squee. Interesting choices of audio bites you used in this one.
Niestabliny-Starts out like a game maker piece but eventually becomes a symphony. Pretty piece you made. That guitar rift in the middle needs to be a piece in itself. I love how playful it sounds.
Blarflarbashnar- Could fit in a space themed game. That or a space cantina scene.
Frens- The clapping makes me think of the Cheat from Homestar Runner when he made those music videos. "thank you skeledorkian for those inspirations" oh yooooooooooooooou.
Saturdays just drag on- For something that implies annoyance in the title, the music feels etherial.
Avec Granduer-Cheerful piece. Sounds like you were getting into your playful zone.
Portrait- Feels like one of those title cards in Adventure Time. The backmasking gives it its own identity.

Ooh, I love that organ chorale vibe that always comes with water themes (for whatever reason). I also gotta give you props for the interesting contrast between the rhythmic structure, swapping the eight/quarter note and half/whole note rhythms between the melodic lines and the harmonic line/counter-melody. Combining that with the 3/4 time led to lots of deceptions and rhythmical irregularities that kept it interesting and flowing.

Overall, I'd give Submerged Pt. 2 a Dire Dire Docks/10.

Also wow I'm super late to joining this thread holy crap

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

I have another request(if you're able): Beck's "Jackass". It's a laid back song and it might be up your alley.

I'll have an attempt!

9 hours ago, Rjazz said:

Ooh

Why thank you! :D

Late? My music aint going anywhere!

---

-

im having problems hearing audio is muffled and such because ear problem oh god it should be good in few days but oh golly frustration song help

.

Well, the time has come. No song today.

This isn't the aforementioned "month long break" I mentioned before, but due to that still-impending break, I feel okay with ruining my streak prematurely. I can't get a song done by midnight today.

241 day streak tho, and a bunch of EXTRA songs here and there to boot! I still feel fairly accomplished. Not complete, but accomplished.

This shouldn't be a regular thing, and it's a 99% chance I'll have something tomorrow.

Thanks for watching!

On 2/23/2018 at 9:27 AM, GreenWyvern said:

234image.png.9ddff07f662ed4b5cbec45dffdd1e3c5.png

580c1dbe4e7ac_arielcloseupintensifies.png.634d98285db06467db7efa447adb81eb.pngIs that me...?

Ey! You need a break! The way you've been talking about your offline life sounds stressful. I liked hearing Pumpkin today but yeah, take the day off and do what you need to offline.

Archived