Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

4 hours ago, vingw said:

worse

Hold it, Sonic! That's not what I said! Just because faster music seems more difficult to compose doesn't mean it's automatically better.

Carrying on... Double Digits is sincerely kinda bad in my opinion. :3

Day 11

Man, this project has had a medium to poor to very poor reception. Maybe I should stop and get back an hour or two of my life a day.

STOP BEING A WHINY VINCENT VINCENT YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP GOING AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT HAAHA

Wow, this one is hard to describe. It's calming, yet motivating. Perfect for creative processes! In fact, it sounds like the Castle Story OST, except with focus on piano.

36 minutes ago, vingw said:

Man, this project has had a medium to poor to very poor reception. Maybe I should stop and get back an hour or two of my life a day.

If publicity is what you are going for, you should make Undertale AUs instead. :p The Klei forums off-topic section simply isn't a very lively place. Perhaps a Discord server would get you more feedback, but probably less thoughtful one.

2 hours ago, vingw said:

I generally never have anything to say besides liking the songs so I usually don't say much.

But I really like these songs!

On 7/15/2017 at 11:00 AM, Mobbstar said:

If publicity is what you are going for, you should make Undertale AUs instead. :p The Klei forums off-topic section simply isn't a very lively place. Perhaps a Discord server would get you more feedback, but probably less thoughtful one.

vincent proceeds to miss Mobbstar's sense of homour

On 7/15/2017 at 11:00 AM, Mobbstar said:

Wow, this one is hard to describe. It's calming, yet motivating. Perfect for creative processes! In fact, it sounds like the Castle Story OST, except with focus on piano.

I've heard people say they don't like it when their music is compared to other people's, but personally, I love the comparisons you're drawing! It's fun to try and hear the similarities, and I get exposed to some nice music and inspirations :D

M

U

S

I

C

On 7/15/2017 at 12:47 PM, Pyromailmann said:

I generally never have anything to say besides liking the songs so I usually don't say much.

But I really like these songs!

Oooh nooo, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was fishing for compliments...

Ooooooooh nooooooooo

Image result for Napstablook oh no

---

I mean, uh, thank you! I, uh like you too wait no stop this at once ive been in a relationship for four years i didnt mean to say anything just ignore me

<3

I don't think you should stop, this is really cool, and a bit different from the other "x a day" challenges. Considering how fast you made these they sound pretty good! Unless it makes you unhappy, then that is a different story^^

Fitting title. It has a dark, almost menacing vibe, with a sense of potential destruction, a threat to remain aware of, but at the same time a work beat (don't know how to describe it), like something you should be working with rather than against.

Thus you could have also called it "Taxation".

Day 14

10 hour school day, a bunch of homework. 

Sepal data. Sepal data everywhere. If I have to serialize another file I swear.

Also upon further inspection, Movie Maker seems to have eaten this song's ending and spit it back out, giving some really weird feedback. Sorry.

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

ToeJam and Earl

I'm not groovy enough for such a comparison. Nobody will ever be. Ever.

Nonetheless, I too think of ToeJam and Earl for one of my songs. Never uploaded it before, so uh, this I guess:

It's a bit fast, and the drums are a bit too harsh, but other than that, I can't get it out of my mind. Might also have to do with whatever instrument I used around the 30 second mark making me think of the Genesis.

My thoughts on Anemia:

What if you could [insert mindblowing concept, followed by a creepy implication]? Would you do it? And why?

My express to Funky Town 2:

Sounds like a road trip coupled with a minor drug trip.

15 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

[insert mindblowing concept, followed by a creepy implication]

[Response, followed by self-criticism and apologies for some abstract reason]

---

Day 15

Learning how to make games in Unity, and my learning project currently has you flying through space lobbing bananas at giant evil durians. I needed some audio for today's lesson, so I decided to dedicate today's song to the... uh... durian shooting thing.

Song dayFifteen = new Song();

dayFifteen.nice = true;

Archived