Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

Sounds like a nigh-almighty, but sensitive environment. The image builds on that and makes me think of a gene-lab in space, some kind of Eden-Ark station. Preservation, research and diversification of life off-planet seems like a difficult endeavour, but possessing the necessary tech and knowledge implies that you can do so much out there.

9 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Another piece of evidence that GreenWyvern is at least partially a resurrected classical composer.

Partially a classical composer, huh? Such a thought is both intriguing and delighting!

---

Beating heart has a aristocratic vibe to the piece. Dramatic and atmospheric for the tone of the scene.

Your new Sonata has a progressive rock vibe(a la pink floyd), it's nice to zone out and just take in the tone of your musical composition.

1. Haunted House is a quirky track. Love how eerie and fun it sounds. Would be perfect in a game.
  2. Careful Operation really carries the theme of a medical heart machine while adding the growing acceleration of tension and melody.
  3. Every Day sounds like a track fitting a 80s aesthetic vaporwave movie with bright neon covers. Might be fun to hear a remake with a ska beat(a la blochead or Panonia all stars orchestra).

58 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Did you use some Pokemon sound effects for this? IT's a cheerful piece that reminds me of a arcade but I'm just curious.

Nope, I used a plugin called "SFXR" (the LMMS port of it) to generate the various game beeps and bwoops!

Eventually.thumb.png.88c0dc9fb021c9cf01f26d800afe6af4.png

And with this, the project comes to a close.

I'm not sure what to say in this thread, as what I would normally preface it with is fairly clear within. Either way, this album means a lot to me, as a linear representation of my practice with music-making over time, a sort of archive of how I felt (or wanted to feel) on a day-to-day basis, and also just a bunch of noise.

A bunch of noise that you can now download, for the low low price of $0!

(Only 211/271 of the songs are available for download, as many contained a copious use of sampling, or were nearly physically impossible to listen to.)

https://greenwyvern.bandcamp.com/album/eventually-never-comes

Thank you for listening.

Archived