[Game Update] - 120

@jesuisralphCould you contact our live support team and provide as much information about the issue as possible. (How many in-game days, were you playing offline/online, were you playing split-screen, did you have a large base with large number of resources, etc.)

Also, with your email, please include any steps our team can use to reproduce the issue.

6 hours ago, JanH said:

@jesuisralphCould you contact our live support team and provide as much information about the issue as possible. (How many in-game days, were you playing offline/online, were you playing split-screen, did you have a large base with large number of resources, etc.)

Also, with your email, please include any steps our team can use to reproduce the issue.

• How many in-game days: about 4080 days
  • Were you playing offline/online: Online
  • Were you playing split-screen: Yes 
  • Did you have a large base with large number of resources: Depends on what you mean by large base, I consider it "medium", it isn't too big but it's not small. I do have a large number of resources
  • It happened during Dragonfly fight, I was playing with 2 controllers split-screens. Since I was playing by myself with 2 controllers, I put one character (Maxwell) inside the caves because of the lag I was getting when I had 2 characters on ground level. I noticed a huge improvement from the lag issue when I put one of the characters in the caves to afk. I had the other character (wolfgang) in ground level to farm Dragonfly, long story short... I died and I rolled back and it crashed the game.
  • I have the saved files, a screenshot as well.... I forgot how to send it to you guys... I'm trying to find the article with instructions on how to upload the PS4 save files to send it in the email... 

**update** I couldnt find the article on how to send the PS4 save data to Klei support, if someone finds the articles with instructions please let me know. I forgot how to do it

Edited by jesuisralph