Endramada

Maxwell... First on the Throne?

Donke60    3,016

Now why everyone was dumped immediately into Maxwells world I think can be solved by this was Maxwell purposefully called all the survivors to his world and the Gatecould be  The link to his world and only his world now as for how the ancients got there your guess is good as mine but  maybe Chris just means before the throne became the nightmare thrown or after as for how the ancient got there remember old folklore how whenever they started the creation of earth it was always darkness or chaos  mixed with divine beings or light  so what if the shadow people were the first they are the gods of the world they came first because the universe made them first  there are the creation of chaos in the world  

• Like 2

minespatch    43,626

I'm going to hold back theories on Maxwell, Charlie, and the like until we all get more clarification. At the moment, there is a huge moon motif going on. Especially since Charlie took over.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    22,230
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

At the moment, there is a huge moon motif going on. Especially since Charlie took over.

I thought it was more rose motifs.

minespatch    43,626
2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I thought it was more rose motifs.

If you take a notice of the items during New Reign, lot of them were moon powered technology.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    22,230
37 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you take a notice of the items during New Reign, lot of them were moon powered technology.

That's true.

• Like 1