[RESOLVED] Game doesnt start (DirectX is required to play)

Ktei

Greetings. I have trouble launching the game, after 2 hours of gameplay; at start, it says "Direct X is required to play Mark of the Ninja (KGraphics::initialize()failed)

I tried the DX setup in the game folders; I tried updating my video card driver. I tried reinstalling the game. No success.

DXdiag linked to it.

Thanks in advance, and by the way, it is a great game!

Gabriel

DxDiag.txt

P.S.: Just realised that my DxDiag is in french. If you need help translating, feel free to ask!

If you haven't restarted your computer since upgrading to Windows 10 (or updating your Windows 10 OS), you could try that. Alternatively, you may want to try installing, or re-installing the latest drivers for your graphics card.

Should the issue persist, you can also try adjusting Windows compatibility settings on the game executable to Windows 7. (Steam\steamapps\common\mark_of_the_ninja\bin\game.exe)

Right click on "game.exe" > choose Properties > Compatibility Tab > "Run this program in compatibility mode for.... > choose Windows 7

Archived