Things players do that you DISLIKE

On 10/7/2017 at 2:25 AM, Warplord said:

Trying to stay sane. Think about it. If you are not in a boss fight why would you EVER want to be sane? Try to be insane all the time and kill shadows for more fuel. This is the basic game rule in DST. Also you save up on all kinds of things that you would waste trying to stay sane otherwise.

I rather farm nightmare fuel from Splumonkeys. Way useful and more satisfying. Who doesn't like to kill the lil s-h-i-t robbers annoying ****ers, aka Splumonkeys?

- bananas

- meat

- poop

- nightmare fuel

- hair.

Being insane all the time is a good starter strat, but building base and exploring being insane is not very productive IMO.

It's necessary early game, but nor effective neither time efficient for farming nightmare fuel mid and late game.

1 hour ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I rather farm nightmare fuel from Splumonkeys. Way useful and more satisfying. Who doesn't like to kill the lil s-h-i-t robbers annoying ****ers, aka Splumonkeys?

Same. I’ll do it the slow way at first just to get set up, but fighting shadow monsters is too tedious.

Archived