[Crash] Attempting to place two pieces of Monster Meat can crash the game.

• Developer

Hey, thanks for the report. How you are attempting to put two pieces of monster meat on the same Drying Rack? Do you have any special repro steps? It doesn't give me any option to put a second one on, so I'm guessing there is a trick to it.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Hey, thanks for the report. How you are attempting to put two pieces of monster meat on the same Drying Rack? Do you have any special repro steps? It doesn't give me any option to put a second one on, so I'm guessing there is a trick to it.

Whoops. I should have made myself clear. Apologies, as the material I provided was pretty vague.

When you place a piece of Monster Meat onto a Drying Rack, you have a small window of time to try and place another one. It's probably one or two frames, so the window to do so is extremely tight. What I usually try to do to reproduce this consistently is to have a stack of 20 Monster Meat and a few Drying Racks around. I apologize if this is an extremely specific bug to trigger. To be honest, I found it by accident, but I have been able to reproduce it since.

Archived