Sign in to follow this  
mbhc

Meat Effigy ressurected but then just dead laying there

mbhc    10

So, I was on day 163, and was stupidly, stupidly playing around with the spiders at dusk and died for the first time in the game. No problem because I had built about 10 meat effigies, so I came back. I decided I needed to actually do some work so I didn't do anything after being resurrected, just waited a few seconds and then closed down the game.When I went to open it again, Wilson just collapsed with X's for eyes, and laid there. I thought "lucky I have tons more effigies, I'll just wait for the darkness to kill me" ...which it did. But actually it didn't. Nothing happens. I get down to zero heart and still just lie there. No ressurection, and no death screen, no XP points or anything.post-594-13764589265596_thumb.jpgpost-594-13764589265392_thumb.jpgpost-594-13764589265735_thumb.jpgAny help? I don't mind dying, but I would love those XP points for the new character which I don't have. If I just restart, will it give me the XP points?

mbhc    10

Actually, the darkness doesn't notice me, so I actually get to zero heart by starving...

mbhc    10

Thanks, its all good, I'm just going to restart. Do you know of it was me making too many effigies that caused the problem? I was tempted to leave the game running all week and then post a picture of something like day 1000 but then I came to my senses and realized how stupid it would be. But I will report that my body wasn't decomposed at day 172... :)post-594-13764589290654_thumb.jpg

Toaster Fu    101

I don't really think so Becuase it did respawn you, probably a one time bug that never happens again. I had one where I would lose a hunger point every second, only happened once.

mbhc    10

That hunger bug would actually be a cool add in, as a result of something like a scorpion sting. It could last like 4 and a half minutes meaning you'd basically have to be able to eat 10 cooked meat right in a row to survive it. Or maybe while you walked through swamp it would just drain your hunger.Anyhow, I'll report that two meat effigies works fine. Probably just a one time bug.

JoeW    24,964

Well, we don't know quite what may have caused your issue, but we are looking into it. Thanks for the report!

Sign in to follow this