Fidooop

Suggestions and Concepts

SuperDavid    1,345
4 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

I not joking.

Well I have you know I am not a stealer, I drew this camel as a suggestion to Klei for an entity before antlion desert was released to public. I suggested here because I thought maybe it'd fit with whole unnatural theme.

4 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

they said they are only going to alow 10 bosses. 5 for surface, 5 for caves.  

It would've been nice for this to be on the main post then I didn't spent time on drawing boss suggestions then :(.

• Thanks 1

Xedlord    1,069
1 minute ago, SuperDavid said:

Well I have you know I am not a stealer, I drew this camel as a suggestion to Klei for an entity before antlion desert was released to public. I suggested here because I thought maybe it'd fit with whole unnatural theme.

Ooohhh... so that's where the Unnatural selection devs got those concepts! 

Brumister    7
On 10/7/2017 at 2:47 AM, Chris1488 said:

How about we cook him into a dish? That sounds good, right?

glommerousmealnew.png

Hey, can I use that art for a mod? I need exclusive dishes for Warly and I haven't got a drawing tablet thing yet.

Brumister    7
5 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

It would've been nice for this to be on the main post then I didn't spent time on drawing boss suggestions then :(.

The king pengull could be like a treeguard or something, but spawns when you mine to much ice. Wouldn't that just be a pain!

Edited by Brumister
So it makes more sense

Chris1448    11,918
14 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Ok minespatch, I'll explain it to you, they said they are only going to alow 10 bosses. 5 for surface, 5 for caves.  

Quit acting like you're a dev for us, cause you're not. We decide what's added and what's not.

9 hours ago, Brumister said:

Hey, can I use that art for a mod? I need exclusive dishes for Warly and I haven't got a drawing tablet thing yet.

No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brumister    7
4 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Quit acting like you're a dev for us, cause you're not. We decide what's added and what's not.

No.

Ok

Xedlord    1,069

Hmm... just a question, are the snowmen in this mod going to look like the unimplemented snowmen?

Snowman.gif

Bluenade    0

Log cursing:

You should be able to craft living logs at a prestihatitator out of 3 logs and 14 nightmare fuel.

JohnWatson    2,664
On 9/15/2018 at 12:20 PM, enderwraith11 said:

Log cursing:

You should be able to craft living logs at a prestihatitator out of 3 logs and 14 nightmare fuel.

i think that would make it too easy for players to have an infinite and steady supply of dark swords

__IvoCZE__    830
On 15. 9. 2018 at 12:20 PM, enderwraith11 said:

Log cursing:

like duh... I get like 50 living logs with bearger and my needed log cutting