Sign in to follow this  
V2C

[Game Update] - 217524

Recommended Posts

HamBatter    470
2 hours ago, Quyzbuk said:

The bearger shockwave attack though I thought was supposed to hit multiple times.

What's going to control the Beefalo population now?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9311
1 hour ago, Josonic said:

So what is this, like this 5th or 6th update PC has gotten since ANR has been released and it's still not out on PS4???

It would be nice if you'd stop complaining already. We get it. Consoles are lagging behind when it comes to the ANR stuff. It should be painfully obvious that the ps4 version isn't the primary development version. So just be patient ok? Complaining all the time isn't going to make them work on the port any faster ya know.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josonic    206
4 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It would be nice if you'd stop complaining already. We get it. Consoles are lagging behind when it comes to the ANR stuff. It should be painfully obvious that the ps4 version isn't the primary development version. So just be patient ok? Complaining all the time isn't going to make them work on the port any faster ya know.

Eh, lagging behind is an understatement. A few weeks would be lagging behind. I'm well aware ps4 isn't primary development platform p , that doesn't mean that it's kosher to have multiple months separating updates from one platform to the next, especially since they haven't commented on ps4 progress at all since ANR was released. And many of those pc updates were strictly cosmetic. When we still don't have content and you guys are getting cosmetic updates I feel left out, and I'm starting to feel like I wasted money on a product Klei doesn't really care about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamBatter    470
2 minutes ago, Josonic said:

When we still don't have content and you guys are getting cosmetic updates I feel left out, and I'm starting to feel like I wasted money on a product Klei doesn't really care about

Isn't there a fee to push updates there? It's sensible to group as much as possible to save costs on the hotfix and skin updates.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:
  Hide contents

Look at the pinned ANR update log, at the Canary section. If toadstool is alive, and there's a canary in a birdcage in the caves it can get poisoned. You'll see the rest in the log.

 

 I learned about it from raven he made a video on it awhile back

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josonic    206
47 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

"Doesn't care about" I hate when an argument flies out the window with that rubbish incredibly ignorant statement, OF COURSE THEY CARE. They are developing on their main platform which takes time + their current developers. They are still working on that main platform, that doesn't mean they canceled all plans to work on PS4 and ran to the bank laughing with your money. This isn't an uncommon scenario in cross platform. Why am I even explaining this when I know you know all of this already? you just want to complain anyway out of boredom / desire for new content.

They ran to the bank laughing with my SW money, I should've learned my lesson when they abandoned that.

Edited by Josonic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaio17    89
1 hour ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Misery Toadstool

  Reveal hidden contents

toadstool_dark_infection.gif toadstool_dark_transition.gif

Misery Boomshroom

  Reveal hidden contents

mushroombomb_dark_land.gif

Misery Sporecap

  Reveal hidden contents

mushroomsprout_dark.gif

Sleep Cloud

  Reveal hidden contents

sleepcloud.gif

Napsack

  Reveal hidden contents

sleepbomb.png sleepbomb_idle.gif sleepbomb_spin.gif

Bone Helm

  Reveal hidden contents

skeletonhat.png hat_skeleton.gif

Bearger Figure

  Reveal hidden contents

chesspiece_bearger.png chesspiece_bearger_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_bearger_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_bearger_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_bearger_stone_jiggle.gif

Deerclops Figure

  Reveal hidden contents

chesspiece_deerclops.png chesspiece_deerclops_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_stone_jiggle.gif

Dragonfly Figure

  Reveal hidden contents

chesspiece_dragonfly.png chesspiece_dragonfly_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_stone_jiggle.gif

M/Goose Figure

  Reveal hidden contents

chesspiece_moosegoose.png chesspiece_moosegoose_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_moosegoose_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_moosegoose_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_moosegoose_stone_jiggle.gif

EDIT:  And the new skin...

Alchemy Pod (Alchemy Engine Skin)

  Reveal hidden contents

researchlab2_pod_alt.png

This pod uses space-age printing technology to perform unspace-age alchemy. How stylish!

 

Nice !

This new skin is a reward from oxygen game ?

Edited by Kaio17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsPizzaTime    836
2 hours ago, Josonic said:

So what is this, like this 5th or 6th update PC has gotten since ANR has been released and it's still not out on PS4???

You really should look into how pushing updates to consoles actually works. I'll give you a TL;DR, it's a lot easier said than done considering the amount of leaps and hurdles it takes to push an update onto a system run by Sony or Microshaft. Don't know much about Sony but if it's anything like Xbox Live, for really huge games like Terraria and Minecraft even (games with much larger communities) updates were pushed out much larger time intervals than they were originally on PC and those are some incredibly popular games. There are steps and limitations to these things, Klei definitely isn't the only company who is slow to update a game that is ported to a system they didn't originally design it on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThemInspectors    254
7 minutes ago, Kaio17 said:

Nice !

This new skin is a reward from oxygen game ?

I I think it's just a normal skin drop, nothing inside of the code seems to suggest that it is a reward.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaio17    89
2 minutes ago, ThemInspectors said:

I I think it's just a normal skin drop, nothing inside of the code seems to suggest that it is a reward.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aeschwutz    1056
5 hours ago, Sketched_Philo said:

So, I did some testing with one of the new "secrets". Spoilers ahead.

  Hide contents
  • The new item crafted from shroom skin( a napsack) is a throwable item that creates a cloud of spores wherever it lands.
  • It puts mobs within it's radius to sleep and adds grogginess to players until they too, sleep.
  • Unlike Sleepytime Stories or the Panflute, the sleep induced by these clouds only last as long as the clouds do. (No sleep stacking for you, PVPers.)
  • Crafted with a shroom skin and a volatile canary, single crafting will make 4 of the item.

 

 

@Sketched_Philo You know my secret I brought up to you, right?? This means I (we) can have napsacks for days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josonic    206
1 hour ago, Shosuko said:

It has nothing to do with Klei, and everything to do with Console QA process.  You should never expect any non-AAA game title to have console updates mirror the PC version.  Small developers cannot push updates to console or develop the game as quickly and reactively as they can on the PC because the console puts barriers in the way that a smaller developer like Klei just can't overcome.  It's not them being lazy, it is literally the console company blocking their development "for the safety and protection" of their users.

Most smaller game companies simply can not support changes to console the same way they can on PC.  I recommend re-assessing where you direct your frustration.  Hate the console, not the developer - and buy a PC next time.

DS on PS4 got updates very quickly after PC (Usually the first tuesday after the pc update). Wasn't until DST that they decided to take their time porting updates.

And I don't believe it takes several months for Sony to approve an update sooo

Edited by Josonic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Bearger Figure

  Reveal hidden contents

chesspiece_bearger.png chesspiece_bearger_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_bearger_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_bearger_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_bearger_stone_jiggle.gif

Deerclops Figure

  Reveal hidden contents

chesspiece_deerclops.png chesspiece_deerclops_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_stone_jiggle.gif

Dragonfly Figure

  Reveal hidden contents

chesspiece_dragonfly.png chesspiece_dragonfly_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_stone_jiggle.gif

M/Goose Figure

  Reveal hidden contents

when does the thing happen for them its not on a new moon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThemInspectors    254
3 minutes ago, cookiepersonofdoom said:

when does the thing happen for them its not on a new moon...

There's not any code so far to suggest that  they have a purpose other than decor, sorry! It may be animation for future or non-existant plans or some other utility.

 

Edited by ThemInspectors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PillsStealer    745
1 hour ago, Josonic said:

DS on PS4 got updates very quickly after PC (Usually the first tuesday after the pc update). Wasn't until DST that they decided to take their time porting updates.

And I don't believe it takes several months for Sony to approve an update sooo

Just get a pc lol

But seriously, dst isnt the only game that lacks behind on the ps4 updates. One day it will arrive, you'll just have to wait. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TemporaryMan    1510
1 hour ago, Josonic said:

And I don't believe it takes several months for Sony to approve an update sooo

It does.  It's also the reason Day 1 patches exist; games have to be sent for approval three months before their scheduled release dates, so there's usually three months of work that aren't included in the shipped products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    7664
52 minutes ago, ThemInspectors said:

It may be animation for future or non-existant plans or some other utility.

Nope, it's the animation of the statue getting carried by a player but without the player there to display how nice they look when they're rocking back and forth.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this