Alpha Appreciation - (No longer available)

3 hours ago, nome said:

The Steam APIs we're using simply don't let us do that.

Same story. We made a mistake on steam, we wanted to say sorry by giving people Klei games. But people who own all our games would have literally nothing they could get, so we added the skins. They're not a reward for owning everything, they're a "there's nothing else we can give you" prize.

I'd definitely like to tie ownership across all platforms, but it simply wasn't feasible - especially not with the time we had. Some platforms won't even tell us if you own our game or not, others would get upset about us giving away things on a competitor's platform, etc.

but what about the " LUSTROUS rarity Alchemy engine " skin? aren't we supposed to get that as an ONI early access gift?

• Like 1

I have to say: 
I find it amazing that you guys gave us alpha players a gift to compesate for something that is not even your fault.
Especially because this gift is a FULL game.
Invisible Inc. and Mark of the ninja are both awesome games. 

Btw, Invisible Inc. is so well written and has such a unique aesthetic,
I wonder where the inspiration to create each agent/character came from.

• Like 1

• Developer
4 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

my status badge in the forums says I'm an "Alpha Contributor" but I can't get access to the OnI Alchemy Engine skin. I'm confused :/

The badge is given to ujsers who posted in the ONI forums during its Alpha, not necessarily who had the game during Alpha. And the Alchemy Engine skin isn't an ONI gift, it's an Elegant drop in DST :)

On 2.8.2017 at 5:01 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

The badge is given to ujsers who posted in the ONI forums during its Alpha, not necessarily who had the game during Alpha. And the Alchemy Engine skin isn't an ONI gift, it's an Elegant drop in DST :)

Ty :)

My friend bought this game in alpha because It wasn't released on steam yet. So I played on hes account till we both wanted to play so much that I bought my own copy. Sadly I bought it Jun 14th.  I love taming the world and I'm excited to see what happens next. Also, How can I give feed back or bugs I found while playing the new germs update?  

Just now, Demonboned said:

My friend bought this game in alpha because It wasn't released on steam yet. So I played on hes account till we both wanted to play so much that I bought my own copy. Sadly I bought it Jun 14th.  I love taming the world and I'm excited to see what happens next. Also, How can I give feed back or bugs I found while playing the new germs update?  

Feedback and Suggestions Forum

Bug Tracker Forum

Here are the two areas to put feedback and bugs you've found respectively.

Welcome to the forums :)

Edited by Weird Wanderer
  • Like 1