What is your favorite part about A New Reign?

What is your favorite part about A New Reign?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part about A New Reign?

• All the new bosses! Bee Queen, Klaus, Toadstool, Antlion, Shadow Pieces, Ancient Fuelweaver...
    • The events! Hallowed Nights, Winter's Feast, Year of the Gobbler...
    • The new cosmetics! Critters, Fences, GATES, Moondials, Pottery...
    • The lore! Charlie on the throne is amazing.
    • Adventure!
    • The cornocopia of new loyal and tragic deaths.
    • Something else...

I love exploring so what I enjoy the most about ANR is that you can find so many new things by just coming across them in the world: Stagehand, Gigantic Beehive, Rock Den, the Oasis and the Succulents, the new Cacti, No-Eyed Deer, Meteors, the Moon Stone set piece, Loot Stash and Petrified Trees. Also I am very glad that all resource variants can now co-exist in the same worlds. ;)

Just now, Mueck said:

I love exploring so what I enjoy the most about ANR is that you can find so many new things by just coming across them in the world: Stagehand, Gigantic Beehive, Rock Den, the Oasis and the Succulents, the new Cacti, No-Eyed Deer, Meteors, the Moon Stone set piece, Loot Stash and Petrified Trees. Also I am very glad that all resource variants can now co-exist in the same worlds. ;)

Yes, so am I.

Ohh, it's very difficult to pick only one alternative. The mysterious story unfolding, definitely, and all the new things to take on, such as the bosses and pet adoption and elaborate base building. Whatever is coming next, it's going to be even better! Yes, I am looking at you, Charlie.

39 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

The best things are the new music and that the ruins' music is back! :D I could listen to them all day.

Thinking of a long lasting world I really like the bundling wraps and the ruins' regeneration.

I just love the Fuelweaver's theme! 

The cosmetics. Because once you have gotten a base loaded with swag from your countless klaus/Toadstool/dragonfly kills, it would be fitting for said base to be decorated like a Christmas tree. (in addition to the "Christmas" tree you can add)

Archived