Shadow *jazz* Hands

Last year was the year I had the most fun with drawing and I gained lots of new insights. Now it's time to start the year anew and get some things right.

Wilson is my most inconsistently drawn among the DS characters. But this time i think i nailed him right 

5a4f1602bc1ee_1_5_1812_58AMOfficeLens-01.thumb.jpeg.82592bea130a2649fba8f36b50238a85.jpeg

20180104_232144.thumb.jpg.66e3a00190eddfcc85dddba3e5a23da3.jpg20180104_232119.thumb.jpg.1f2185c9926b24fc12c37c6b68d75dc3.jpg20180104_232053.thumb.jpg.3cf4754a3d5bd102c5a0262fc1e0dad7.jpg

20180105_005931.thumb.jpg.1ddaef25417b40b8dde1b3afaed06fa9.jpg

(Quality reverted back to potato since i went back to my dorm where we don't have a scanner.)

I know I'm not quite the person who replies with every reply that's been in this thread but I want to express my heartfelt thanks for allowing me be a part of this wonderful art forum. #ThankYouGuys #chu

Edited by vixenine
  • Like 6

On 1/5/2018 at 4:47 PM, minespatch said:

Gladiator is probably the best due to the energy in his pose.

On 1/5/2018 at 8:26 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Love the gladiator one! ^_^

LOL i sure wish i could do better on the gladiator part. I had to kind of shorten his arms because I still wanna draw the life flower despite regular Wilson blocking the way.

23 hours ago, Mistikl said:

I must say your anatomy is RAD!!! :D Oh WOW! Even after a LOT of practice I can't make legs like that! And the way you work with wrinkles and costumes in general is simply magnificent! :congratulatory: 

Thank you :) (Which piece's legs tho? :\) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vixenine said:

LOL i sure wish i could do better on the gladiator part. I had to kind of shorten his arms because I still wanna draw the life flower despite regular Wilson blocking the way.

I didn't even notice till you mentioned it XD also maybe you should consider investing in a A3 size drawing pad. I get it and can  draw multiple pictures on one page ^_^

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

I didn't even notice till you mentioned it XD also maybe you should consider investing in a A3 size drawing pad. I get it and can  draw multiple pictures on one page ^_^

I had one. (It's just that i left it waaaay back home XD). Yeah maybe when I get the chance I could get myself another one. 

• Like 1

Hello guys. I'm sorry i couldn't upload any content as of late. I'm in my second semester now and things are getting way busier than usual. For now i'm just gonna post this minor update on Wilson's side view:

Before:

crop.thumb.jpg.bffd5a3f43cdcaad7e9fce91907a3d41.jpg

After:

IMG_20180127_114400.thumb.jpg.a093c606fad842152b7f7552f4a5f737.jpg

#imdyingsquirtle

Edited by vixenine
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Hey guys, it's been a while. I'm having a crazy semester and I barely have enough time to spend for art (like srsly this (not DS related) is the only thing I managed to do since the semester started). But I have never stopped conceiving ideas and I swear I have a lot in store in my noggin' I just wish I have the time to sketch 'em out. This one crazy idea occurred to me and this will probably be my next project on queue if i'm free again. 

So remember this scene from Pirates of the Carribean "At World's End"? I was thinking what Willowson made their wedding vows in the same manner. So I'd like you guys to help me out on this one by answering the poll. 

#XD #iwanttobreakfree

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Are you going to color this?

I sure wish I would. But every time i say I would I don't.

XD.

It depends but i do feel like i wanna color this but that will mean i also have to come up with a really good background which i'm not really good at.

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

I would've thought Willow would hold the Infernal staff to mirror Wilson but sure.

Now that you mention it that sounds like a great idea. Hmm, I wonder if I can still tweak it...

• Like 1

UPDATE!!

11 hours ago, vixenine said:
20 hours ago, minespatch said:

I would've thought Willow would hold the Infernal staff to mirror Wilson but sure.

Now that you mention it that sounds like a great idea. Hmm, I wonder if I can still tweak it...

And so it shall be...

Spoiler

5ab0737a4063e_3_19_1810_28PMOfficeLens-01.thumb.jpeg.825ddfc301656fa426fe440bcb94c6fb.jpeg

(Now who's gonna marry them?)

Edited by vixenine
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1